Working out and relaxing

Stiles was up the next morning making breakfast while checking his stuff to see if he had what he needed for school which was his books and materials which were in his bag and after he put his plate of food on the table he put the bag by the door before he ate his food which tasted great before he headed out to the car and charged up his Jeep before picking up Lydia who was looking great and had a smile on her face cause of the fact she had a great dream about her and Stiles's future and it was amazing. They drove to the school and got out before Stiles and Lydia went to their lockers where they got their books before heading towards their classes.

The periods went by until it was time for Economics where Lydia sat in her seat and opened her notebook before writing down the notes for the day. It was when she felt her boyfriend's hand on her leg that she looked at him and raised her eyebrow before he looked at her and seemed to tell her " i'll tell you at lunch " with his eyes which made her a little nervous. The next period came soon and Stiles sat in his seat with his food before working on his work until he felt Lydia kiss his cheek and he took her hand before telling her that his dad was doing better and he had a surprise for her when they got home later which she was excited for .

They ate their food before Stiles got up and went to use the restroom for a few moments while Lydia read some of her textbook for a test she had that day and she wanted to do good on it to get a good grade in the class. Stiles sat back down and then threw out his remnants before he went to the next set of classes cause the bell rang. The periods went by quickly and it was time for Stiles to go grab his things before he went to the locker room and got changed before he headed for the weight room to work out for the next few hours. Both he and Scott were soon in the room using the weights for now until they felt ready to use the machines . They were dressed in usual tank tops shorts and sneakers and were ready to potentially injure themselves to get stronger.

Stiles picked up two 20 pound weights before lifting them for twenty reps and finally putting them down after his final rep and then he moved on to the machines that was near the door leading to the gym and he sat on the end of the bench and leaned into it before he picked up the bar and lifted it for a set of twenty reps before he placed it back and got off the bench before going to work out with the other machines with Scott helping him. They went back to the locker room before getting changed and heading to the jeep where Scott plugged in his phone to play some music from his library before the car stopped in front of Scott's house where after getting his bag out and standing next to Stiles's side he gave his best friend a fist bump before heading into the house .

Stiles then headed home before entering the house and dropping his bags in his room before getting his homework out before finishing it and then buying some new songs for a few moments before checking to see if they had enough food for dinner that night. John walked into the kitchen and found his son doing that and he asked what Stiles wanted for dinner and he asked for grilled cheese with some soup and John was OK with that so in a few hours John would make dinner. The food was soon ready and they sat down to eat while they talked about their days Stiles had a enjoyable day so far and John had a decent day at the station with many officers telling him they could see him having Lydia at his daughter in law which made him smile at that.

The food was done and they relaxed for a while before Stiles got up and went to wash the dishes before he headed off to his room to get his laptop before he went to the den and researched some stuff for a paper for one of his classes that was due that week and he was almost done with it . He memorized the info before bringing up the paper and writing it down before he finished writing the paper before he saved it to his flash drive before he put his computer on sleep and put it away for now then he played some Xbox for a few hours before he called Lydia and then they talked for a while about his workout experience with Scott which made Lydia smile and laugh from her end of the line.

The call soon hung up and Stiles kept playing some more Xbox until it was time for him to take his shower before he got dressed and was soon in his bed before texting Lydia a few minutes later before going to bed.