Chapter 11 - What's This

^^ Nicolas (How cute!) ^^

**Nicolas POV**

I walked behind Beau, my head downcast as he instructed. I stared at the boots I borrowed from Kilian. They were a size too small, but I'd have to deal with it.

Beau sat down when a white leather sofa appeared in my vision. Kilian kneeled between his spread legs. Did Beau want me to do that? I hope not. I couldn't do it as effortlessly as Kilian did. Beau patted the seat next to him. I quickly sat, my back straight and tense.

"Beau, you haven't been here in a long time. So how is it going?" Master Andrew asked.

"Nothing's out of the ordinary. Kilian stressing over nothing, while my job has me at my wits end." Master Andrew chuckled. Beau was an architect, but he was always being hassled by big companies wanting to renovate or move buildings.

"And you, Nicolas? How is it going?" I gulped, how was I supposed to answer that with MY boss sitting next to him.

"Um, fine, I guess?" I bit my lip as I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. God, why did I have to blush? Why!

"I doubt it, you're working with this piece of shit." Master Andrew snickered and Beau laughed.

"Says the one who fucks shit." Master Julian retorted.

"So do you," Beau added in and they all laughed. I don't know why they did, it wasn't that funny.

"Are you guys going to stay for the show tonight? Master Henry and his sub Ryan are performing." Master Andrew sobered up quickly, while is question hung in the air.

~(Master Henry)~

~(sub Ryan)~

"Yeah, but we're allowing Nicolas to decide if he wants to watch the show or go dance downstairs on the main floor

"Yeah, but we're allowing Nicolas to decide if he wants to watch the show or go dance downstairs on the main floor." Beau looked at me, left eyebrow arched.

"So Nicki, are you going to watch the show or dance with the normal people?" Master Andrew stared at me, waiting for my answer. I felt Master Julian and Kilian's curious eyes on me. I blushed for what felt like the thousandth time today.