Chapter 13 - Naked Eyes

^^ Nicolas ^^

**Nicolas POV**

Having an erection in your pants, while the guy you find somewhat attractive is staring at you makes it more uncomfortable. I wanted to look over at him, but the idea of seeing him oggling at me in my current condition, made me feel insecure.

I held my breath as he stood as stretched, his muscles pullingand I couldn't help but peer. Unconsciously I licked my lips as his leathers shifted down on hips, exposing his v-line. Oh God, he caught me looking, I shifted my eyes away quickly. I felt the heat creep up my neck and spill onto my cheeks. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at him again.

 I don't think I'll ever be able to look at him again

"Get him, Nicki." Kilian looked over at me, his eyes shining lust. Beau shifted Kilian quickly, taking his attention back to the clothed sex they were having.

I looked away from them and found Julian's gaze on me again. I gulped and shook my head. He's my BOSS, not some guy that I could settle down with much less. I could be sued, or less lose my job because he's my boss. That's why I'm not going to touch him with a ten-foot pole. I don't plan on getting in trouble for following my desires.

I bit my lip and shifted away from his gaze and the sex that was going on around me. I felt the need to run crash into me hard. I needed to get away from these absurd emotions that were boiling up inside me.

I stood up abruptly and walked away. Leaving his gaze behind and these forbidden feelings. I shouldered past the grinding twinks and the grabby Doms. I stepped out of the VIP section and onto the second floor of the club. There wasn't a stage with Doms and subs erotically posed or in the act. No, this is where the regular strippers were on poles dancing and the DJ was playing music.

I slid out of the crowd, shoving the handsy people off me. I stood by the doorway, collecting my breath in the stuffy room.

I gulped and left the building. The chill of the night air caressed my skin and goosebumps appeared. I rubbed my hands on my arms to get some heat to them. God, why did I wear this outside. I walked over to Beau's 2011 silver Chrysler 300.

 I walked over to Beau's 2011 silver Chrysler 300

Thank God Beau left the car unlocked. I know it's generally not a good idea to do that, but he must've been blessed because no one robbed him.

I slid into the back of the car and curled up on the seat. The thoughts in my head running a mile a minute, most of them surrounded Mr. Julian Tomas. God, why did he have to be here?Why did he have to be my boss? Why am I even remotely attracted to him? Gah, get out of my head, you brute.

I reached under the backseat, pulling out the blanket Kilian keeps back here for when they travel, or for when Beau is kicked out of their apartment. I unfolded it and wrapped it around myself, hoping to bring warmth back to my body.

I curled my body closer to my center. The shivers that were racking my body are dying down as the heat ran across my skin. I closed my eyes, I couldn't fight the tiredness in my body any longer and slowly drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to: @kat_drake17 @MystingCloud @fvxboi @TheCollinsKid @Fangedwolf @annabellecvy@Namonai @hellupanda @jazzyj55 @kevyen @submissive_lion_78 @LifeIsTheHorse @ksister1 @kjad98 @leishalovebooks @Zoeywolf1123 @Luckyxox @darkly72

for following, voting, reading, commenting, adding His to their library, or for just being plain awesome!

Oh my gosh, 2.4K, guys :') *tears of joy* I'm so excited!

I apologize for not updating on Friday (or Saturday), but I updated none the less. Yes, there will bean update on Friday (or Saturday). Also, sorry for the short chapter. This is like a fill in, not really a major chapter...

So, tell what you guys think!

Love,

Nicky_Darling

XOXOXOXO