Chapter 28 -Being Us

^^ Julian ^
**Julian POV**

I was terrified to take Nicolas to the club tonight. Sure, he was here before but he was here with his friends. This time it was with me, his new boyfriend. Maybe I'm bring him to the club too early into our relationship, but I'd rather him know what I do than him find out on his own and think I'm cheating on him. Honesty is the best policy.

Nicolas nervously glanced at me. His white t-shirt clinging to his skin, showing off the small muscles he had. I reached for his hand and grabbed it reassuringly. He smiled out of the corner of my eye and I couldn't stop my lips from lifting into my own smile.

"Do you want a bracelet when we get to the club? I mean, if you're with me all night you don't have to wear one." Nicolas shifted in his seat.

"Can I get one in case? I kinda want to talk to some of the other subs while we're there." Fuck, he said other. I liked my lips and squeezed his hand.

"Of course." He smiled at me.

"Thank you!" God that smile would get me every time.

"No problem. I'm glad you asked and didn't keep quiet about it." I briefly looked over at him before I pulled into the parking lot.

"Now because we aren't going in there are Dom and sub, I don't think we need to go to my playroom. So, I'm just going to tell you some of my rules. Do you understand?" Nicolas nodded. "Look to me when someone talks to you, so you can answer. Walk behind me, but have your eyes lowered. Kneel between my legs on your knees until I motion for you onto my lap. And ask if you want a drink. Okay?"

"Should I call you Sir? Or Master?" Nicolas' face was quickly becoming red.

"Since you're not my sub yet, I figured you'd call me Julian. But if you want to, you can call me Sir. Master is for when we're in the playroom and in a scene." Nicolas looked away embarrassed as the blush crept down his neck.

"Alright." I squeezed his hand.

"We can still leave if you are uncomfortable." Nicolas shook his head.

"I want to go in." Nicolas looked at me confidently.

"Then let's go." I smiled at him and he jumped out of the car. I slipped out as he rounded the car before I grabbed his hand and we walked up to the club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to: 

@internet_memetrash @day1dreamer @Melody11499 @cherry347 @purpleheart1201 @shula_1 @kawaiipotato1089 @lousbumm @VampireKnight19 @larrystylisontrash @rain45p @dekleene87 @Awfulperson @ElsieYaa @crissy4eva @jackfrost2001 @MekaiMiller @zainourry_is_life @tardizziwilz @girlscoutsweety

for reading, voting, commenting, following, and adding HIS to their libraries! Thank you guys!

27K...A Christmas Eve miracle! Thank you guys so much! I love all of you!

I know I didn't update last week...finals are hell, but I decided to give you something a little special this week. Just for you guys!

Love,

Nicky_Darling

XOXOXO