t w o

kayla

I woke up in a different place. I looked around at my surroundings, noticing I'm not home.

"Morning Kayla," Cameron said smiling. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

Oh dear god, his voice. It was deep and raspy. It was sexy. It made my heart jump. I shouldn't be thinking this, he's my friend. We're just friends. I shook my head.

Right?

"Morning," I rubbed my eyes again letting another yawn escape my mouth.

"You fell asleep crying in my arms, I didn't know where to take you so I brought you here. Sorry, I slept beside you. I hope that's okay." He explained.

"Oh that's okay, not an issue." I nodded. It feels a bit awkward between us for some reason right now. It's just been so long since I've seen him.

I took off the sheet covering me, revealing my body still in my clothes from yesterday. I groggily walked over to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Extra toothbrushes are on the bottom cabinet and towels on the top cabinet!" He shouted surprising very loudly over the door.

"OKAY!" I yelled back trying to sound as loud as him.

I heard him chuckle lightly. I grabbed a blue toothbrush from the bottom cabinet and a towel from the top.

I begin to brush my teeth trying to get every corner in my mouth.

After, I stripped off my clothes and walked in the shower. I let the warm water run gently over my skin. I focused on my arms and legs where there were slight splatters of blood and dirt from last night. I gently washed my wounds and bruises. When I finished rinsing the remaining bubbles off my skin, I jumped out and wrap the towel around my body. I stood there for a second not knowing what to do.

Shit, I forgot I had no clothes here.

"Hey Cameron!" I yelled.

"Yes?"

"I didn't bring clothes can I borrow yours?" I asked. I heard shuffling through the door. The door opens and he enters with a pile of sweats and a t-shirt folded neatly.

"Here. They might be big but not my problem you're smaller than me so deal with it," he smiled and he walks out.

"Oh wow... thanks," I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

I slipped on the clothes and walked out. I really missed Cameron, I was really sad when he moved out to Omaha. By the looks of it, he's back. I saw Cameron on his phone lying across his bed and walked over to him.

"Hey, I'm going to go now. Catch you later?" I said while staring at him. He nodded.

"Thank you Cameron!" I shouted while waving crazily at him. He waves back and grins.