s i x t e e n

kayla

A dream, it was all a dream. Holy chicken balls that was scary.

"Mm..." Cameron mumbled pulling me closer to his chest. "You're sweaty. You okay?"

"Bad dream." I sighed. I turned over to look at him. "You like me right?"

"Baby, of course I do." He chuckled. "And you wouldn't cheat?" I asked.

"Never. I promise." I smiled.

"Feeling better?" Cameron asked. "What?" I asked.

"I heard you had some head pain," Cameron said. "Oh right," I pulled the sheets tighter around my body.

"I know you were lying." He said kissing my forehead.

"About what?" I asked getting slightly worried.

"You tried to pretend that you were fine, your eyes are easy to read. If you're really in pain you should tell someone. Not being okay is okay. I was worried about you so I followed you after you went into my room but you were already asleep." He explained.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"Did Julie go home?" I asked.

"Yeah she left right after you went into my room" He replied, I nodded.

"Come with me for another date." He intertwined my hand in his.

"Mhm." I smiled rubbing his thumbs.

"Go get ready and we'll leave, yes?" He asked. "Why so early?" I laughed.

"Big day planned." He smirked. "What do I wear?" I asked.

"Wear casual and bring swimmers." I nodded smiling and rolled out of bed. "Wait no no, ten more minutes." He dragged me back into his arms. We just laid there cuddling.

+

I walked into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I looked down at my underwear. Oh shucks. "Great." I sighed quietly to myself. "On my period and Cameron wants to dip, just great." I mumbled. Poo you periods.

I changed into light washed skinny jeans and a black hipster t-shirt that has 'Mendes 98' written on the back. I tied a denim jacket around my waist and slip on my black converse. I slipped my phone in my pocket and ran out to the living room.

"Matt!!" I heard Nash and Hayes scream. Matt ran past me laughing really hardly.

"Kitten go tell Matt to give us our pancakes back!!" Hayes whinged.

"Noo thank youu." I laughed walking right past them.

"Sup lil G!" Johnson said while stuffing his mouth with pancakes. "Heyy!" I laughed grabbing my usual, a banana. I jumped up and sit on one of the bench stools.

"Hey kiddo what's up?" Jack laughed patting my head. I smiled in response since I was too busy chomping down this hell of a big banana.

"Don't want to choke on that!" Cameron smirked walking towards me. I nearly chocked from what he said. "Ew." I said scrunching up my nose. He laughed and walked away.

I chuckled shaking my head. Now since we're in a relationship I feel that I can't act like his best friend anymore. I miss always telling him everything. I slowly I feel like I'm drifting away from him. I'm starting to keep things from him.

I sighed slowly taking the last bite of the banana. I hopped off the stool heading towards the bin. I stopped a few metres before pretending to shoot the banana as a basketball. Swoosh. I got it in smiling at myself.