f o r t y - f o u r

cameron

I stormed to my hotel room in anger. Anger only towards myself. I'm so stupid, I let a fan kiss me and Kayla knew her? I didn't mean anything! I love her and hearing her saying she hated me hurts. It hurts so much because the love I have for her is way too much for me to show. But I love her more than she thinks. I know I yelled at her telling her to show me she hated me but I didn't mean it. I wanted to show her how much she loved me and that was last night was all about but instead I decided to ruin it.

I barged through the door and walked in. I closed the door behind me and looked around. It didn't look right... I panicked and ran into the bathroom. Nothing, nothing absolutely nothing! She left, she's gone, she's not here anymore. All her things are gone, it was just left with mine.

My eyes started to sting. I didn't mean it, I swear. I quickly spotted a note on the bed with automatically made me run. I grabbed the note and read it.

Cameron,

I'm going back to Omaha, I'm showing you exactly how much I hate you - kayla

I felt my eyes blur from my tears. I'm not ashamed to say that I'm crying over her because I really am and I really do love her. I felt something round underneath the paper. I flipped it over carefully with my fingers and ran my fingers over the object. Her ring...

That's when I broke. I fell on the bed and just let myself go.

kayla

I dialled Shawn's number, he was picking me up because everyone else was busy. "Hey." He replied. "I'm in the front." I said softly.

"I see you." I heard his voice before the call ended. I grabbed my things as I saw his figure.

"Hey." He softly said helping me with my things. "Hi" I replied as I helped him put it in his car. I jumped in the front as he drove.

"How do you feel?" he asked as he started driving. "Horrible." I mumbled. "Speak up, I can't hear you." Shawn said. "Horrible!" I repeated louder getting frustrated for repeating.

"Relax, tell me everything." He said softly. "He kissed a fan." I simply said and looked out the window trying to hide my tears. He sighed softly.

"I'm sorry." He frowned as I felt his hand on my thigh. I shivered in I don't even know. I wasn't as uncomfortable as usual but I also didn't enjoy it.

I wiped my tears in embarrassment. "Don't be embarrassed." He whispered wiping my tears. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

+

Shawn helped me carry the bags into my room. I looked around and saw something was different. Once I realised it, all my thoughts flushed away and was replaced with happiness. "A NEW BED?!" I squealed.

"Well Hayes was too lazy to buy you one so I did." Shawn said smiling. I gasped and hugged him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my face in the crook of his neck. His arms went around me. It felt oddly nice...

"Want to go out to dinner tonight?" He asked and I nodded smiling. "Great." He smiled. I walked outside and saw Hayes. I quickly ran behind of him and jumped on his back. "What the fuc- Kayla?" He asked turning around. "You're back?" He asked and I nodded.

He smiled and hugged me properly. "I missed you!" He said. "Same." I replied. I walked behind him as we did what we normally do. Play COD ghosts. I was excited, I haven't played this game in a while. I was waiting for Hayes to set up when I ran my fingers over where my ring was. I looked down panicking, where's the ring? I then remembered, Cameron has it. I frowned, I was so use to his presence.