t h i r t e e n

kayla

I woke up feeling something wrapped securely around my waist. I wriggled beneath the grip, attempting to turn around but the grip was very firm and secure.

"Mmm..." He mumbled. Cameron.

"When did you get here?" I asked. "Mmmm..." He replied.

"Okay then." I laughed. I attempted getting out of bed but failed horribly. "Stay." He groaned softly.

I sighed and let out a small laugh. I shifted my body closer to his and snuggled in his arms. I felt slightly uncomfortable so I tried to turn to face him but he just tightened his grip.

"Pleasee?" I begged. He loosened his grip and I rotated my body. My face was right in front of his. "You're so beautiful." I said admiring his resting face.

His left eye popped open and then after his right. He warmly smiled at me and showered me in light kisses.

"Eww!" I laughed wiping his saliva off my face from his sloppy kisses.

"Staphh, it tickles!" I giggled as he kept showering me with kisses.

"Morning baby." He said leaning in for an actual kiss. "Morning breath." I said turning around. He groaned and let go of me. I rolled out of the bed and headed straight to the bathroom getting ready.

I changed into sweats and chucked on a random sweater. I ran out the bathroom while slipping on my black socks to find Cameron wasn't there anymore.

"Arfhff!" I groaned as I landed on the floor. Bad choice Kayla, never run while putting socks on.

"Haha sucked in Kitten!" I heard Hayes laugh at the door. "Shut up!" I laughed getting up to properly put on my socks.

"You know- you know!" Hayes said laughing holding his stomach. He was laughing so hard that he can't even finish a sentence. He calmed down and continued.

"You know how funny you-" He started saying before cracking up again.

"How funny you look when you FELL!" He started laughing falling onto the fall.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that funny!" I whined. "It- it was!!" He laughed.

"Dick." I muttered stepping on top of his stomach to make his shut up.

"Oww!" He yelped straight away and stood up. "Kitten!" He yelled.

"Hmm that to shuts you up." I smirked.

"Kittens are suppose to be cute and NOT harmful!" He said glaring at me.

"But you!" He glared at me pointing a finger. "Is no longer a kitten!" He said. I started laughing.

"But you is no longer a kitten?" I repeated laughing.

"Where's the english?" I laughed. "Oh shut up!" He scoffed trying to hide a smile that was creeping in. I continued laughing.

"You're going to get it this time!" He said running towards me and scooping me up. I squealed in his arms.

"Hayes!!" I screamed. He threw me on the bed and walked towards the wall. He backed up far enough and then ran towards the bed ready to jump on it.

"Hayes!" I screamed trying to get off the bed. Too late. A heard a lot of things snapping but it was probably in the kitchen. "Can't!" I gasped underneath Hayes.

"Breatheee!" I said trying to get his body off mine.

"I'm gonna fart!" Hayes said getting off of me and then trying to sit on my face.