f o u r t e e n

kayla

"Happy birthday!!!" Everyone screamed.

I jumped up from the warm bed to see Cameron not beside me. The morning chill brushed against my arms making me have goosebumps.

"Thanks." mumbled half asleep with my eyes barely opened.

"Okay get changed." Nash said pushing me off the bed. I groaned. "Why does everyone have to wake me up. Can't I sleep in for once."

"We are very much very yes sorry." Nash said. All the boys were nodding and pulled one of the biggest frowns ever. Their many heads popping into the door frame. "Okay you guys are fucking weird. Just get out." I laughed as they left.

"Dress nice Kayla." Jack said before quickly disappearing. I sighed.

Great. I huffed again getting off the floor and walking into the bathroom.

I changed into a black skirt with white lace top. I decided to leave my hair down since I washed it last night and my baby hairs were crazy. I sat on the counter curling my hair slightly.

I wore my black ankle socks and walked into the kitchen.

"Happy birthday to you!" Everyone started singing. I stood there awkwardly, like what are you suppose to do when everyone is singing to you?

Once everyone finished singing I started laughing.

"Happy birthday baby!" Cameron smiled hugging me and kissing my temple.

"Thank you, and thank you guys as well." I smiled.

"Happy birthday Kitten!" Hayes screamed hugging me. I hugged him back and smile.

"Thanks guys, love you!" I smiled.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Kayla can you go get it?" Cameron asked. I nodded and walk over to the door opening it.

"JULIE!!" I squealed running straight to her and tackling her to the floor.

"Happy birthday!!!" She screamed. "Oh my gawwdd!" I gasped smiling really hard.

"I love you!" She smiled.

"You're here!!" I smiled. "Thank Cameron!" She laughed standing back up.

"Cameron?" I smiled looking over to him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I repeated jumping into his arms.

"No worries." He laughed back. I showered him in tiny light pecks all over his gorgeous face.

"Okay okay I know I'm amazing. Go spend time with her. Catch up and do what.. girls do?" He laughed and placed me down gently.

"How long are you here for?" I asked her.

"Not long, I have school. I only have three days..." She frowned.

"Awee!" I pouted. "Soo..." She said.

"I heard that you're dating Cameron." She smiled wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yep." I blushed. "Awwe, Kayla's blushing over Cameron!" Julie screamed.

"Shush!" I quickly covered her mouth.

"Too late, we heard Kayla!" Jack screamed back. "Julie!!" I laughed smacking her arm.

"You're wearing a skirt!" She squealed. "Not the normal, sweats and jumper thing." She smiled.

"Yep, new me right?"

"You look beautiful though." She smiled. "Thank you."

"Kayla, go check your room." Cameron said. I smiled dragging Julie with me to my room. I entered seeing the biggest teddy ever planted on the floor. It was probably past my height sitting down.