t h i r t y

cameron

I felt sorry for her, Shawn would have been the worst brother ever. She shouldn't deserve this, I hate seeing people in pain like this. She's a fucking child for crying out loud.

"My mum died right after I was born, I haven't met her before but my dad died from lung cancer when I was 5, ever since then I was raised by Shawn." She said quietly.

"He looked after me just like how my parents did but ever since fame got to him, he changed completely... I miss the old him, he's a monster now." She cried. I pulled her in a hug while rubbing her back.

"I do too." I whispered, honestly I did. Before he betrayed me he was like a brother, we were best friends. He would have supported me like my parents.

"Just hold on, everything will get better, I promise." I said. She nodded slowly. "Aaliyah?" I heard Matt ask.

She looked up and noticed Matt, she leaped out of my lap and ran towards him. "Hey kiddo, how's it going?" He asked hugging her.

She started smiling really hard soon after she laughed. She's so cute, I wish I had kids of my own. Yes I know, I'm only 19.

"I have to go, see you soon." I smiled over to them before walking back to Shawn's house.

"Shawn!" I yelled continuously banging on the door. "What?" He asked annoyed.

"I need to talk to you seriously." I said. "Come in then." He smirked. I walked in the house carefully, walls ripped and cracked, ceilings had holes, blood splattered across the walls. It was horrifying.

"What the hell do you do in this house?" I asked. He doesn't reply instead he just sits on the couch staring at the wall.

"What happened to your house?.." I asked again looking around. I didn't hear a reply, I look at Shawn to see if he actually heard me. He just stared right at the wall. Okay then.. "Well I came here to say that you should stop messing with Kayla's life, she's been through too much and her happiness is drained away. I just want her to be happy is it that hard to ask for? Shawn honestly, you don't deserve to have people loving you, you don't deserve it if you're chasing after people to hurt others, to blackmail people so they can protect loved ones. Shawn don't you think it's too much?" I asked clenching my fists together. He still didn't reply, I rolled my eyes.

"Watch it Mendes." I spat before walking out. I felt useless, I wanted to beat the living shit out of him, he deserves it, every single bit but I just can't seem to look at him as a monster.

Everytime I look at him he seems like my brother, my best friend. Just like old days, but there's also this side of me that wanted to rip every part of him. I felt confused, it's fucking frustrating. Kayla use to be here to keep me calm, she was always there for me. I knew it, I lost her. I lost from a relationship that I started, not only did I lose my girlfriend, but I lost my best friend. She kept me sane, I was perfectly fine with her, now she lost her father and is moving onto Hayes. I don't even know what to do in life, but I'll keep going for her. Jack is her brother, he deserves to know what Shawn did, he still gives my cold looks like I was the one to blame, and I do have to admit I would've blamed me as well.

I walked into the house seeing Aaliyah and Matt laughing around. Why would Shawn treat her that way? She was just an innocent 10 year old. I sighed walking into my bedroom, fuck life.