f o u r

kayla

I slipped on my shoes, and so did Cam. I saw Cam go to his closet and looked through it. He chucked me this jacket that was black.

"Wear it, it's going to be cold." He said walking over to the window and opening it. I zipped up the jacket and followed Cameron out the window and on the roof.

He jumped down and waited there for me. I jumped down following him and landed on both feet.

We jumped into his car and he drove off. I don't even know where he was taking me. I stared into his eyes. I noticed his hands were securely gripping the steering wheel and his knuckles where white.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just a but mad but I'll be okay, " He said through clenched teeth.

I decided to not push the conversation and ask him when he's cooled off. His eyes trailed off the road and he looked at me then back at the road.

"What are you looking at?" He asked while slightly laughing.

"I don't know honestly, just your eyes." I said back with honesty. "What about them?"

"I'm not quite sure actually, they are just I guess, attractive. They are beautiful and they turn a darker shade when you were mad." I said.

"Ahaha yeah I guess so, I like your eyes too. The brown just suits you." He said laughing, I soon also join.

Cam has been my friend forever, I've had this 'phase' where I liked him but tried to keep it low key since I knew he wouldn't think of me in that way. I feel like that 'phase' is coming back.

He parked his car somewhere near trees. "Where are we?" I asked getting out.

"Somewhere special," he said taking my hand.

He led the way and soon I figured out he was at the little shed when Katherine died. He opened the door for me and entered. It was beautiful, not kidding.

The lights on the ceiling where dimmed, they hanged off from the roof. The walls has professional paintings of scenery and some quotes.

The floor was timber and on the corners were beanbags and blankets and pillows piled everywhere.

He has a mini couch and a mattress on the floor. Some stuffed toys were scattered and there was a Tv with X-box, Wii and playstation all set up there. There was a table with snacks and other foods, this place is comfy.

"Damn..." was all I could say. He led me to the mattress and we sat there. He turned on the Tv.

"Wanna watch something?" He asked looking at the screen.

"Yess!" I said sitting beside him. He put on 'Mean Girls' typical..

Once he put in the movie he jumped on the mattress which I was currently sitting on and made me fall off. "Cam" I groaned getting up and sitting back at my old spot.

"Hahahahaha!" Cam laughed. He laid down and covered himself with a blanket. I watched him carefully.

He then scooped me around the waist and pulled me next to him, now I am lying with him. He wrapped his arm tightly around my waist and I snuggled closer to him. Later in the movie, I felt my eyes getting droopy and sleep took over me.

+

"Kayla!" Cam said panicked. His hair looked like a zoo that I mentally laughed.

"What?" I said getting up startled.