t w e n t y - f o u r

double update today!

+

cameron

f l a s h b a c k

I was outside at the beach letting my mind flow freely. Kayla went with out Shawn and came back hand in hand. I felt broken. I felt a present around me but I didn't seem to care. It's stressful, I wish I wasn't such a protective and jealous person but Kayla is different. She makes me want to protect her and keep her all to myself. I'm saying she's an object that gets to be kept, I'm saying it as she's my everything and I would do anything on my life just to see her happy. I closed my eyes leaning onto the soft sand until I felt a pair of lips on mine.

I quickly opened my eyes finding Julie on top of me. "What the fuck Julie?!" I yelled pushing her. "I know you want me." She smirked climbing back onto me.

"No Julie I have a girlfriend." I said back. "Not anymore." She smirked leaning in for another kiss. I stood up quickly, letting her fall onto the floor. "What do you mean 'not anymore'?" I asked keeping my distance from her.

"Shawn has the pictures of us kissing, so listen to me or I'll give them to Kayla" She smirked. "What the fuck, no." I yelled angrily. Shawn walked towards us holding his phone.

"Shawn what the hell?!" I was confused, mad and just crazed.

"Make Kayla hate you and give her to me or these will be going out." Shawn said. "No, I love her and you can't make me break up with her!" I yelled.

"I can just imagine her... screaming my name. She'll crave for me more, she would want me badly more than anything. She'll be mine." Shawn spat in my face.

"She will not be yours and she'll never be. Your a dick and you don't deserve her." I said irritated. "Oh she'll be mine" Shawn said. "Her dad is in hospital did you know?" He said. "Yeah, he has cancer."

"Does he really?" Shawn asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I have the Thompson's under my hands. They have to listen to me or I'll kill Kayla." He smirked. "Her mum says that her dad is in hospital because of cancer but little does Kayla know, I was the one who put him there. So Cameron let me ask you again, will you break up with Kayla?" He asked with that stupid smirk planted on his face. "I'll kill Michael if I have to."

"Fuck you!" I spat at him. "Are you even human?"

I don't want to see Kayla broken again, she's too precious. I will sacrifice anything for Kayla and her family, even my life. I sighed before replying. "So what do you want me to do?"

+

author's note:

BOMBS FUCKING DROPPED.

OH MAH GAWD! I can't believe I'm making Shawn this character :(