f o r t y - n i n e

kayla

"Hello Kayla," I heard a voice. I looked behind me and froze seeing her.

"You're not real." I whispered shaking my head.

"I am darling." She smiled at me as she walked closer towards me.

I took a step back immediately feeling myself almost stumble back. I quickly looked down and saw I was on the poles on top of Cameron's shed.

"I'm not done with you." She smiled walking closer to me.

"You're dead, you're not real!" I said whimpering.

"Isn't that a little rude to say to your mother?" She questioned. I looked beside her and saw David.

"You're still alive?" I asked, that wasn't suppose to come out rude. "

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry." I quickly said.

"Why are you here?" I asked stepping carefully back.

"So I can ruin your life, just like you ruined ours." She stepped closer towards me.

"I'm going to take away each person you love, one by one." She smiled at me.

"Just like Shawn." David finished off making me whimper. I felt tears fall.

"Don't touch them!" I screeched.

"Touch who? Cameron? What was that girl's name again, Cameron's child?" David asked Katherine smirking.

"Oh yeah was it... Aaliyah?" He asked looking me dead straight in my eyes.

"Don't you dare lay your filthy fingers on them!" I screamed in anger.

"Filthy?" Katherine asked. "Filthy? As in us?" She snickered laughing. She ran towards me and yanked my arms while David yanked my legs before I could run away. I screamed in pain.

"You're weak!" Katherine screamed. "STOP!" I screamed and cried.

I shot up from the bed. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead.

"Are you okay?" Cameron asked rubbing his eyes. I nodded slowly.

"Here, drink some." He whispered handing me a bottle of water. I took the bottle and swallowed down the water.

"Nightmare?" He asked and I nodded. He wiped my tears and sat up. He carried my body on his and rocked it slowly. "I can't sleep here. This shed brings memories." I said sniffling. He nodded understanding.

"Grab your things and put them in the car. We can go to my house." I nodded standing up. I wiped my tears. I still have shitty dreams about them. I carried the luggages into the car. I buckled up my seatbelt and saw Cameron walking to the car with Aaliyah sleeping in his arms. He placed her in the car carefully. He locked the shed door and jumped in the car.

"I'm sorry for the fuss." I sighed.

"No baby, it's okay. As long as you feel safe." He smiled holding my hand as he drove.

+

I couldn't go back to sleep but Cameron and Aaliyah were asleep in the room. I walked downstairs and turned on the television. It was around ten in the morning and everyone was dead asleep. I watched television until I heard a scream. I sprinted up into Cameron's room and saw Aaliyah and Cameron wrestling on the bed. I sighed in relief.

"I thought someone was hurt." I chuckled.

"Let's go shopping." Cameron said. We nodded and stood up. I ran to the bathroom and showered. I changed into sweats and a random jumper. I walked out and Aaliyah went in next. Cameron was making his bed like a good boy.

"You've matured a lot." I smiled at him. "I mean we have a kid now." He chuckled and I nodded.

"You're wearing that?" He asked and I nodded.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked. "No no, just asking." He said and I sighed. He was expecting me to wear skinny jeans and a shirt or something.

"You can go now, and hurry because I want to get this done." Aaliyah said coming out wearing skinny jeans and a jumper. She smiled sweetly at me before lacing her shoes. I should as well. I grabbed my shoes and tied them up waiting for Cameron.

"The wedding is tomorrow I think." I said. She groaned rolling her eyes.

"I know, I know it's dreadful." I chuckled patting her back. "Yeah." She mumbled. Once Cameron was done we piled into the car and drove to the shops to get clothes for tomorrow.

+

"I like this one." Cameron said holding out a tight red dress. "Uhh ew..." I laughed looking through the shop.

"Aaliyah could probably wear this one." Cameron said holding a pink fluffy dress. "Cameron you honestly suck, go get some food or something." I laughed pushing him out.

"No, I'm not leaving your sight. What if you get kidnapped or hurt." He said. I groaned. "Fine." Aaliyah was standing by a cute dress. She stood there gazing at it.

"You should get it." I smiled at her. "I guess I'll take it." She smiled.

"Also I think this one is for you." She pointed at a black dress. It was perfect, why didn't I see that at first.

"Done, we're done." I said walking to the counter but immediately turning back.

"Here." I said chucking the clothes on Cameron "And here." I said chucking him my money. He chuckled shaking his head before paying for the items.

"We need shoes." Aaliyah said. "Converse should be fine." I shrugged.

"Umm no it's not." Cameron said budding in. "You're getting heels." He said walking out the shop. Aaliyah and I both groaned.

"At least sandals." Cameron huffed. Aaliyah and I looked at each other satisfied. Good enough.

We walked in a shoe shop. Heels, heels, heels, heels.

"There's nothing." I muttered. "There's sandals," Cameron said pointing to shoes. "Those don't look- they are perfect." I smiled looking at them.

"See I can shop!" Cameron teased me and I laughed.

author's note

I know it was a short chapter :(

ahh, one chapter left!

vote, comment, share <3