t h r e e

kayla

I slowly pushed the door of my house open, creeping into my house.

"Hey, sugar!" My dad greeted me from the kitchen.

"Oh hey dad." I made my way upstairs into my room.

When I entered my room, the aroma filled my nose. God, I missed this place even though it has been one night.

I walked over to my bed and face-planted into the mattress. I started to think about Cameron. Our memories together when we were younger and all the stupid things we did. After thinking for a while sleep took over me.

+

I sit up trying to adjust to the lighting, I rub my eyes and yawn softly.

cause I take you home to mama
let you meet my friends
cause you're no good with drama
so I want you till the world ends
you weight more than worth it
and I don't feel like I deserve it
you got the pieces
you're my kind of perfect

My ringtone blasted in my ears. I grabbed my phone and saw the caller 'cameron' My heart literally jumped out of my chest. I pressed answer.

"Hellooo!" Cameron said through the phone.

"Heyyy!" I replied trying not to sound dead.

"Just woke up?" He asked laughing.

"Mmm..."

"I'm bored, wanna come over?" He asked.

"Hell yeah, bored too" I replied feeling regret flush over saying 'hell yeah' I mentally facepalm. I heard him chuckle lightly on the other line.

"Haha see you soon," He said softly. "Bye, see you in 10." I hung up and got out of bed.

I walk over to my bathroom, I brushed my teeth and showered. When I came out I went to my wooden dresser and picked out an outfit.

I decided to wear dark grey sweats that were a bit above ankle height and thin wooly black long sleeves.

I let my hair down combing it into place and slipped on my socks. I laced up my pair of black high-tops and shoved Cameron's sweats and shirt into my bag before grabbing extra clothes in case I wanted to crash there.

I walked down the stairs to meet my dad sitting in his favourite brown chair drinking his coffee while reading the newspapers.

"Hey, I'm going to my Cameron's I might not come back tonight." I said while taking my phone out and plugging my earphones in.

"Oh is he back?" He looked up at me.

"Yeah he is," I smiled cheekily.

"Now look who's going to ditch the house 24/7!" He laughed sipping his coffee. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Better you stay there tonight, I'll be working late tonight," He said while looking up at me and kissed me on the forehead.

"Okay dad. Bye mum bye Sam!" I yelled to my family who probably couldn't hear me. Sam is my older brother and my mum... well she's my mum.

I stuffed my earphones in my ears and put my playlist on shuffle.

Once I reached Cameron's house I took off my earphones and put them away, along with my phone. I knocked loudly which was followed by shuffling and doors closing. After all that hustle the door finally opens revealing Cameron shirtless wearing sweats.

His hair was going in all directions causing me to lightly giggle. His eyes were tired and he was smiling down at me. I started to focus on his stomach. He has toned abs and a V line. I was amazed.