n i n e

kayla

"Do I have to dress nice?" I asked Cameron pouting.

"No, just wear something casual and also bring swimmers." He said using his thumbs to squish my cheeks.

"Also meet me outside in the front yard around the hammock at seven." I nodded and laughed shooing his hands away.

Thank god I don't have to wear anything formal.

"See you soon baby." He cupped my face in his hands and brushed his lips over mine.

"Don't don't do that," I shivered.

"Don't do what?" He smirked turning me around and grabbing my waist to pull me close against his body.

My heart pace starts to quicken as I felt his heart beat from behind.

"Don't c-call me that." I stuttered taking a deep breath.

"What's the matter baby?" He asked breathing against my skin, his warmth touching my neck.

I felt my goosebumps rising over my arms. He softly chuckled and walked away leaving me frozen.

I let out a breath and walked to my closet to find some clothes. I showered taking longer than usual since I was also washing my hair and changed into a cute turquoise blue play suit that had frills at the chest area over my swimmers. I then wore my usual favourite, a thin denim jacket. I buckled up my sandals and checked the time, six. Great another hour.

I brushed my hair down a bit and decided to pack my bag. I got out a grey Jan-sport backpack and folded in my towel and spare clothes. I put in a black shirt and some shorts. I sighed and chucked my bag near my door. I felt bored since I had about fifty minutes left.

"Hayes!" I yelled walking to his room and knocking on his door.

"Yes, Kayla?" He opened the door in just boxers and no shirt holding a remote control.

"Oooh, you look pretty tonight, Cameron's date aye?" He smirked letting me into his room. "Yeah." I laughed sitting on a red beanbag laid on the floor.

"Ahh okay, excited?" He closed the door behind him and sat in a blue beanbag set right next to my one.

I nodded laughing.

"Oooh, are you playing Overwatch?" I smiled at his television.

"Yeh man, you play?" He laughed handing me his controller.

"Yeah sometimes with Sam." I laughed grabbing his controller.

+

"Ah chicken!" I yelled in rage dropping his controller on the floor.

"So flippin' close!" I laughed.

"Haha, you suck!" He laughed pointing at me. I rolled my eyes laughing. "Last round, I got more kills than you!"

He stuck his tongue out and closed his eyes. I laughed and poked his tongue feeling the wetness on my finger.

"Gross!" I yelped and wiped my finger on his boxers. "Why did I do that?" I laughed.

"Your fingers are salty!" Hayes laughed. I chuckled and check my phone. Six forty-five.

"Hey, Hayes I need to go now, catch you in a bit." I said getting up.

"Yeah, have fun kitten." He smiled.

I grabbed my bag from my room and walked outside into the front yard. I walked over to the hammock sitting in it rocking myself waiting for Cameron.