f o r t y

kayla

"I love that when you get out of the shower, your cheeks are pink." Cameron said, we were lying in bed as he named all the things that he loved about me. It was a weird conversation but he just started it out of nowhere.

"I love how you hate the colour pink, ever since I met you, you despised that colour. I remember how you use to always come to me and start complaining about the colour pink that you see everywhere."

I laughed slowly slipping into sleep. His arm softly rubbed my shoulder soothingly.

"Babe don't fall asleep yet, I haven't named everything I love about you." He whispered.

"Cameron, you've literally been talking for 2 hours straight. Look at what time it is." I laughed.

"It's only four in the morning." He laughed checking me phone. I groaned digging my face in his chest.

"Fine go sleep." He laughed placing his hand on my back and slowly rubbed it.

"I love your lashes, they're so long." He smiled stroking my cheek. I shooed his hand away.

"Sleep!" I yelled. He chuckled and yet he still refused.

"Do you want to go to Australia?" He asked me. I mumbled something. "I want to go with you, I know I should probably bring Aaliyah but I really want to go with just us two."

"Maybe more privacy." I felt him smirk as his hand fell on my butt, he squeezed it slightly.

"Stop being so horny and go sleep." I slapping his hand away. He laughed and pecked my lips before unwrapping his arms from me and went to sleep.

+

"Get up!" Aaliyah screamed. Here we go again, this time I didn't wake up early since I slept at 4 because of this ass *coughcameroncough*. "Shhh!" Cameron groaned.

"That's what you get for keeping me up." I groaned smacking his back. He chuckled weakly. "Give us some sleep." Cameron said. "Sure, I'll be out with Uncle Matt." She smiled and I felt her presence gone.

"You like your sleep yet you don't at the same time." I said rolling my eyes. "I want to spend more time with you." He said as I chucked my leg over his body to straddle his waist as he lay down.

"Yet you still want to sleep?" I asked as his firm hands pressed on my hips. He puckered his lips and I laughed.

"So Australia?" I asked. "Go tomorrow night" He said, my eyes widen. "That's too soon." I laughed.

He huffed rolling his eyes. He softly rubbed my hips making me grow weaker. "Can we please go tomorrow?" He pouted.

"For how long?" I asked placing my hands on his chest. "2 weeks? Maybe 4." He said. "Please?" he pouted. I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I groaned.

"Go shower." He said and I nodded getting off of him. I walked into the bathroom and showered, I changed into shorts and chucked on a random shirt. I walked out and saw Cameron on his stomach typing away on his laptop.

"What are you doing?" I asked sitting on his back comfortable. "Booking tickets and finding hotels." He replied and I nodded.

"Take some money." I said handing him my credit card. "No baby, it's all on me." He smiled. "Shut up, just take it."

"Nah I'm serious, on me." He smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you then." I kissed his cheek.

I jumped off his back and walked outside to the kitchen. I grabbed some chicken from the fridge and microwaved it. "What's up kiddo!" Jack greeted smiling.