t h i r t y - f i v e

cameron

"CAMERONN!" Aaliyah screamed jumping on my bed. "UNCLE JACK SAID GET UP BECAUSE SHE'S COMING IN A FEW MINUTES!" Aaliayh yelled jumping on top of me. I groaned laughing.

"How dare you wake me up!" I yelled in a deep voice. I sat up and grabbed her by the waist she squealed, squirming around.

"You're going to pay for it!" I yelled placing her on the bed and started tickling her. Her sweet giggles filled the room. I pulled her shirt up slightly and blew on it making fart sounds.

"CAMERON!" She screamed laughing as she squirmed around his my arms.

"Okay guys, knock it off. She driving here right now!" Gilinsky laughed at the door frame. I smiled.

"Go get ready Aaliyah." I said. She nodded and walked into Kayla's room. I went into my bathroom and showered changing into sweats and a random shirt.

"Hey boy what do you want to eat?" I asked Sushi. I grabbed a few chicken
pieces from the fridge and chucked them into a bowl and fed it to him. I walked to Aaliyah's room knocking on the door.

"Are you ready?" I asked. The door flew opened and I saw Aaliyah wearing jeans and a shirt. She topped it off with a random hoodie and her hair neatly tied up. "You look gorgeous." I smiled kissing her forehead. She laughed and got the unicorn from her bed and walked out.

"Uncle Jack!" Aaliyah called to Gilinsky. "Yeah?" He asked turning around. "Look what I got for Kayla!" She smiled holding up the unicorn.

"She's going to love it Aaliyah." Gilinsky smiled. "Hi Sushi!" She said hugging him. I smiled.

The door flew opened. "I'm home!" Hayes screamed. I cringed. "Hey." Gilinsky said. "Hey."!Hayes smiled at him.

"There's a few new ones here." Hayes smiled. I saw Kayla, fuck. I nearly passed out, she was so... I'm speechless, I have no words for her beauty. Her hair was in her usual ponytail. I saw her slightly smiled as she walked in.

"Hey Kayla." I waved to her. "Hi Cameron." She said quietly. "Can I talk to you?" I asked. She nodded as we walked outside of the house. "Kayla I am so fucking sorry." I said, I then realised we were outside and exposed to Shawn. "Hey let's go talk inside." I said, she nodded softly and walked in. I followed behind her and closed the door and locked it.

"Kayla, I'm sorry. Please give me another chance. That was a mistake, I regret it so much I think about every night. I wish you were in my arms instead but I messed up big time. I really want everything to be over right now and I understand if you don't want to start over. But I really want you back in my life because I realised how much happiness you bring me, even if it means to be friends. Kayla, I'm sorry please know that and I really just want you to give me another chance." I said sighing as I showed her the roses I bought.

"Cameron as much as I hate to say it, fuck I've been miserable without you." She said tearing up. I brought her into a hug and rubbed her back. She pulled away wiping her tears as she smiled.

"Thanks Cameron." She smiled grabbing the roses. "Sushi!" I called. "What you gave me some sushi as well?" She laughed.

"Nope." I smiled as I saw Sushi running. She literally screamed and ran to it. "Heyy!" She said hugging it in a very high pitch voice.

"Cameron you bought this?" She asked. I nodded. "For you" I smiled.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" She cried hugging me.

Gilinsky smiled at me. "Get her man." He mouthed making me laugh.

"Kayla, I want you to meet someone." I said nervously. I carefully showed her Aaliyah who was hiding behind my back, holding the unicorn.