f i f t y

kayla

"Come on!" I said grabbing Aaliyah's hand.

She muttered something still half asleep. We were at Cameron's house and today is Sam's wedding. We needed to get ready early so we woke up at four in the morning but Aaliyah won't open her eyes.

"Dad! Mum is abusing me!" Aaliyah screamed dobbing on me.

"AM NOT!" I shouted at her. She chuckled lightly and stuck her tongue out.

"Kayla! Stop hurting Aaliyah!" Cameron shouted from the bathroom. "HEY! I'm just telling her to wake up!" I said whining.

"Abuse right there." Aaliyah said crossing her arms.

"Hurry up guys we're going to get there late. Kayla get in the shower, I'll iron your dresses." Cameron said.

He's responsible, and it's cute. I grabbed my clothes and walked into the shower.

After, I changed into random shorts and a shirt. I wasn't going to put on the dress until later because my mum wanted to do my makeup.

I walked out and saw Cameron holding two dresses. My dress was a simple, black Lucy Paris - off shoulder dress. It had ruffles and it was up to my mid thigh. Aaliyah had a black long sleeves dress that was also up to mid thigh, it was tight in a few areas. We were planning to twin with our hair. It was cute to be honest. For shoes we both went with black sandals.

"We should wear sneakers!" I laughed. "Yes please!" She laughed.

"Aaliyah go hurry up and shower, then we're leaving." Cameron said. She nodded and walked into the bathroom.

"So what are you wearing?" I asked turning towards him.

"You'll see" He smirked. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck as he firmly placed his hand on the bottom of my back. He pressed his lips to mine and lightly pushed me on the bed. He hovered over me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He chuckled through the kiss. I missed this.

"I love you, I love you, I love you so much." He whispered. "Love you too." I smiled as we both got up, fixing our clothes.

"So are you excited?" He asked closing the curtains.

"Yeah I am, I'm getting a step-sister and I'll be an aunty!" I smiled helping him lock all the windows. He smiled and grabbed his keys and the dresses.

Aaliyah finally came out. "Hurry, we're leaving." Cameron said and already walked to the car.

"Come on kid." I said. She nodded and quickly ran to the car. I switched the lights off and walked to the car. Cameron drove off, it was five in the morning. We're already running late.

+

Cameron drove to Sam's house so they could get ready. Emily, my mum, Gina, Aaliyah and I were at the house getting ready as well. Emily was in my mother's room with Gina as they got her dress sorted out.

I saw a lady walk in. "Hello?" I said confused.

"I'm here to do you make-up. I'm Abby." She smiled.

"Kayla and this is Aaliyah." I smiled shaking her hand. "Have you showered?" She asked and I nodded.

"Okay sit here, I'm going to make you look gorgeous!" She squealed.

"Don't put a lot, only a tiny bit." I said and she nodded. Aaliyah sat in front of me, holding my hands.

"Why don't you get your dress on." I said softly. She nodded and grabbed her dress before walking into my bathroom.