f o r t y - t h r e e

kayla

I groaned turning around. I felt my face smack into something soft, Cameron. His arms wrapped tighter around me.

"Last night was..." He trailed off. "Amazing." I finished off as he pressed his lips on my temple. I actually lost it to him, but I trust him. He was so gentle, it made me fall in love with him all over again.

I saw him on his phone just typing. "What are you doing?" I asked smiling as I got out of bed. I walked over to grab a shirt and chucked it over me. "A fan." He smiled. "I'm probably going out with her today," He said and I nodded. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

"Kayla." I heard his voice. "Hm." I hummed getting out of the shower. "I'm leaving now." He said. I nodded. "Bye baby." He smiled planting a kiss on my lips before leaving.

I continued to change into clothes and washed my face. I walked back into our room and jumped on our bed and turned on the television.

I saw someone calling me on Facetime. Jack? I answered it. "Hi." I smiled turning off the television. "Hey!" He chirped. "How is it there?" He asked. "It's beautiful." I smiled.

"Weather is pretty good as well." I nodded. He hummed listening to me. "What are you up to?" I asked. "Just chilling around, guess what?" He said. "What?" I asked. "I'm making more music!" He yelled.

"Great!" I said proudly. "And you're going to be in it." He said finishing off. "WHAT?" I practically screamed. He nodded. "You're singing." He said. "No I'm not." I glared. "Yes you are." He smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever man." I laughed.

"Anyways I saw your snapchat last night. How was it?" He smirked. "It was fun!" I laughed. He chuckled while he walked to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked leaning on a pillow. "Making a sandwich." He said and I nodded. "Shawn's here." He said blankly. I nodded.

"How's Aaliyah?" I asked. "She's out with Matt, I think they went to the pools or something." He said and I nodded watching him make sandwiches.

"So where's your husband?" He asked smirking. "Shutup" I laughed. "Husband?" I heard Shawn's voice. I saw Jack freeze. I'm lost.

"Cameron." I chuckled lightly. What was making me confused, isn't it obvious? Not that's he's my husband but they'll joke around with me since he's my boyfriend. I saw Shawn nod and walk away.

"Okay?..." I mumbled quietly. "Anyways," I said ignoring what Shawn was so shocked about.

"So where's Cameron?" Jack asked again. "Oh he went out with a fan." I said. "Doing what?" He asked. I shrugged. "I don't know." Jack looked at me.

"What if he was cheating on you? Why are you still here?! Go after him!" Jack yelled. "Chill." I chuckled. "I trust him, he wouldn't do that" I said and he nodded.

"But you still have to make sure." He said. "It's not like he'll fuck me then leave me the next day." I chuckled.

"OKAY I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!" Jack said shivering in disgust. "I wouldn't say fuck, I would call it umm making love." I said trying to make him more uncomfortable.

"Ew, ew, ew, ew, shut up." He said. "I lost my appetite." He said and chucked his food. "HEY!" I yelled. "You're not suppose to chuck good food like that!" I scolded him.

"Wait Cameron is calling me, I'll talk to you another day yeah?" I asked he nodded and I ended the call, picking up Cameron's. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey princess, come to the shop down the road. This fan wants to meet you, she's really sweet" He said.

"Okay." I replied ending the call. I changed into shorts and a random oversized hoodie. I laced my converse and walked out the hotel. I made my way to the shop down the road. I smiled twirling the ring. He made me so happy it was crazy.

I entered the shop looking around having a giddy feeling all over me. I was so excited for some reason. I spotted Cameron's figure which made me sprang in delight. I walked over to him with the biggest smile. I saw his figure lean towards a girl, a fan. I could tell from the back that they were kissing.

I froze. My heart broke into pieces, my legs grew weak. It wasn't a pretty sight... your boyfriend kissing a fan. Again..? Seriously.

I choked on air, "C-Cameron" I managed to choke out. I quivered in pain. It was such a weird feeling. "Kayla I didn't kiss her I swea-," his voice was shocked and he was panicking but I cut him off. "I trusted you." I whispered. He was all I wanted, all I needed, the only person I trusted.

"You still do." He said quickly grabbing my hands. I shook my head no. No I don't trust him anymore. I gave him everything last night. I gave him all my love.

"You didn't kiss her? How many times do you think I've heard that? How many people in this world use that as an excuse?" I asked with tears prickling at the end of my eyes.

I've been through this. I've been through this once and that's enough, but this is the second time. I ripped my hands away from his, he looked at me with only guilt. "Don't touch me." I said in a low whisper.

"I love you." He said holding my hands again. "And you think I'm going to say it back?" I spat looking at him with shock. He looked at my deeper with sadness and guilt. Guilt everywhere!

I tugged my hands away and looked behind him seeing... Peyton. "What the hell are you doing here Peyton?" I asked feeling my anger grow. She just stood silent. Everyone looked at me, only me. I don't like this, at all. I wiped my tears harshly feeling broken.

"I shared everything of me to you Cameron." I cried. "I hate you." I said walking away. "No you don't." I felt his hands in mine. "You love me." He said.

"I don't, I hate every piece of you. I hate how weak you make me feel, I hate you." I said. "Why don't you show me then?!" His voice raising.

"Show me how much you hate me! How much you want to leave me!" He yelled in rage. I know he had anger issues at times and at different situations, this is one of them.

"I will, I will show you exactly how much I hate you." I said barely audible. I walked away in a faster pace.

I stormed off to the hotel. I don't care, I don't care, I don't care. It doesn't hurt me, at all. I crashed to the floor crying. Why does it hurt so much? Why does everything he does hurt? Why does Cameron make me feel this way? Why does he have such a big impact on me. Now I'm just weak. I can show him how much I hate him, but... I love him. I mentally scolded myself for thinking that. I do not love him and I hate him.

I felt soft hands on my shoulders. "Hey." I heard a voice. I turned around sniffing and saw a guy. "Are you okay?" He asked, I nodded softly. He helped me up. I felt utterly weak and vulnerable right now. I was ashamed.

"Sorry, I need to go." I quickly said before speeding away. Wow, I'm probably over exaggerating. I felt to weak for everything, I broke over this? A kiss. But he was mine, he was all mine but now I feel like I can't trust him.

+

I leaned on the plane window. If Cameron wants to know how much I hate him, that's exactly what I'm doing. Goodbye Australia.

author's note:

OH MY GOD! BOOK IS ENDING IN A FEW CHAPTERS!

vote, comment, share <3