Chapter 32

-Cristian-

I told dad I was at home with Gage for a while though Gage had went to his parents house for a couple days again. I was laying in bed when my phone started to ring I looked and it was a blocked number. “Hello?” “Cristian.” I gulped. I shut my spiritual bond. “What do you want?” I asked as mark laughed. “I need you to come help Gina and i.” My breath caught as Gage came in. “Sure what time do I need to be there.” I asked. “Tonight…Make it soon.” “Alright sir I’ll be right there.” I said quickly changing out of my pajama’s and into all black clothes. “what’s going on babe.” “I have to go help one of the guys at my school with his homework… I’ll be back later.” I said running out of the house and into my car. I grabbed the extra key from my glove department started it and left. Gage was outside watching me leave…I know he’s going to call Aria and right now I don’t care. I got to Mark and Gina’s it’s fully dark out as I got out of my car Mark grabbed me by the back of my shirt dragging me into the house along with choking me while he dragged me in. “Get the bodies into the car.” He demanded as I nodded I picked up a six year old girl as I held in my tears I put her in the back of his truck I did that with the rest of them as I gulped and looked at them. “Help me with the tarp boy!” Mark yelled as I jumped. I put the tarp over them as Gina put the shovels in the truck. “Sit on the bodies.” Gina demanded as I nodded as I sat on top of them quietly saying I’m sorry. I saw a police officer as the lights flashed as I knocked on the window. “what?” “Let me take care of this for you.” He nodded.

“Cristian what are you doing out here?” “Sorry sir I am just helping some friends move their stuff to their new house.” He nodded. “How long will this be going on?” “Just a few more times tonight and tomorrow night.” He nodded. “Alright.” “Oh please don’t tell Aria she doesn’t like my friends.” I said as I lied to the officer again. He nodded as I hit the top of the truck as Mark started leaving again… I hope the officer doesn’t have a big mouth. He drove for an hour before we stopped in the middle of the forest. I was handed a shovel as I started to dig graves. When I was done I helped Mark put a couple of bodies…well just the young ones. I buried them as we got to a meadow by the lake as he had me dump the two eldest looking girls. He drove for another half hour before we dumped the others. He drove us back to his house. “Same time tomorrow…You’ll know what will happen if you disobey.” I just nodded rappiedly as I got in my car and went home. Gage was at the house but the lights were off. I got out as I went into the room were all my mom’s stuff was. I crawled onto the bed and prayed that god and she would forgive me before I passed out. I woke to the door being slammed as I got up to see Gage left.

He looked at me through the window, he looked hurt but confused at the same time, when he left I went upstairs and took a shower, I put my batman boxers on then my RUDE Black Rib Cage Hooded Denim vest with no shirt on underneath my black skinnies and finally my Colored smoked Belt. Aria came in my room as she said, “Do you know if Gina and Mark are still Killing?” “No why would I know that Aria?” she shrugged. “I just thought you would have known.” I shook my head as I got my keys and my wallet. “Lock up when you leave.” I told her as I headed out. I went to the park to clear my head as I sighed. “everything just won’t let go not the past, not my family…Why couldn’t I have been a normal child?” I asked to the sky. “A normal child that got ignored for not being one thing or another normal so that I wouldn’t have gone through all of that.” I whispered as I got out my sketch book as I started drawing. I drew the girls from last night, I saw the police go by the park as I gulped I put my sketchbook in the car under the seat as I walked to where the cops and Aria was. “What happen?” I asked as everyone looked at me. “Cristian what are you doing here?” Aria said as I looked at her. “I was just at the park drawing when I saw the police go by.” I said as I got a text.