t e n

SANA'S POV

I failed to search for Taehyung. I don't know where he is. He is probably too busy to party with us.

The loud music is occupying the whole hall. Everybody is too pumped up. The dance floor is full. Many people jumping and partying in there.

All of my friends are there. Except for Jin. I was left with him. He's busy texting someone. Too busy.

"Sana ya! Why don't you come and join us?!" Kookie shouted.

"No thanks!" I replied back. But they grabbed both of my hands and forced me to dance. Of course, I danced. We jumped and jumped. We are not getting tired. We are too pumped up.

And then the song suddenly changed. It was changed into a sweet song. Probably this is the part where you'll get danced with someone. A crush, maybe.

"Boys! C'mon and ask your girl to dance!" Taecyeon sunbae said. Of course, many guys started asking girls and they danced on the dance floor. I even saw Eunha with someone.

I smiled at the pairs dancing. My body is even swaying because of the song. It goes with the music. It follows its rhythm.

"Sana-ssi," I turned to Kookie. He held out his hand, "May I dance with you?"

"I would be glad." I answered and took his hand. We walked towards the center and danced. I placed both of my hands on his shoulders and his hands on my waist. Just a typical dance.

"Ya, I wanna say thank you." He started. "Without you, maybe I'm still sitting there and nervously decide if I should dance her."

I chuckled, "It's nothing, Kookie. Anything for my best friend."

"I wanna repay you, though." He laughed. "But I know that you won't encourage me to."

"Because you really don't have to, you know." I told him. "By the way, how's you and Tzuyu? I saw you two earlier holding each other's hands."

He blushed. I chuckled. Handsome.

"You're blushing, Kookie." He blushed more. I can't help it. I really laughed this time. "Don't be shy. Are you guys in a relationship already?"

"I'm still courting her." He answered.

"Courting? But you guys are holding hands already!" I ranted. Why would he deny it? They are already caught in action. "C'mon, when did she say yes?"

"She's not yet saying yes." He cleared. "It may seem like we're already in a relationship already but we're not."

"Courting someone doesn't include hold hands, Kookie." He sighed. "When will you ask her?"

"Later." My eyes widened. OMG! Is this seriously serious?! He's going to ask Tzuyu later?! "Ssh, Sana. She might hear you."

"But I'm not saying anything!" I chuckled. "But...am I your first dance?"

"Yes." He answered. "Because I wanted to say thank you."

"Tzuyu should've been your first dance, Kookie. Not me." I told him.

"But I promised her my last dance. You know what they say, 'Save the best for last.'" He smirked. "I asked her permission."

"What will you do if she gets jealous?" I asked him.

"She will never be jealous of you, Sana. I told her that I asked you to help me. She wants to say thank you as well because you indirectly helped her with me. Because she told me that she likes me, too." He explained. "I think I love her already."