f o r t y - t w o

TAE'S POV

I felt a vibration on my pocket. I fished it and checked who is calling.

Calling: Minaring

"Hey, Mina," I greeted her.

"You sound happy." She said with her serious voice.

"Well, why shouldn't I? Sana and I got back together." I played with the pen that I saw resting on the counter.

"And she's leaving again." My eyebrows met.

"What do you mean leaving?" I asked her.

"Oh, I thought you knew already." I heard her sigh. "She's leaving tonight for Japan. She's with Yuta."

"What?" I don't know why, but instead of being sad, I felt mad. That Yuta guy is getting into my nerves, seriously. "Do you know where they are?"

"Jin's restaurant. They are having their early dinner before leaving." She answered. I'm going to kill that man. He's taking Sana away from me!

"Alright. I'll go now--"

"Tae." She cutted me.

"What?"

"Don't do anything stupid inside my fiancé's restaurant. Don't kill somebody." She said and then ended the line. I clenched my jaw and balled my fist.

I'm gonna kill that Yuta guy.

I waited for Taeyong before I leave the store. When he came, I immediately took my trench coat and left the store. I rode my motorbike and drove myself to Jin's restaurant.

As soon as I got there, I parked my bike and entered. My eyes searched for them and I saw them at the corner of the restaurant. They had finished their dinner and I guess they are just waiting for the bill.

I walked towards them and they got surprised when they saw me.

"Tae? What are you doing here?" Sana asked and stood up. I didn't answer her. Instead, I glared at Yuta. How can I be so stupid? Of course they have been friends for a long time! Something must be going on between the two of them!

"You," I pointed at him. "How dare you take Sana away from me?" His eyebrow crossed. He's showing me that he doesn't know what I am talking about. "Oh, don't cross your eyebrows at me. I know exactly what your plans are."

"Plans?" Finally, he talked. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Tae, what are you doing?" Sana asked me. I faced her with a mad face.

"You'll leave me again, aren't you?" I asked her. She froze and didn't answer me. "You'll fucking leave me again, don't you, Sana?!"

"T-Tae, let me explain--"

"I don't need your explanation, you snake! I'm so stupid for believing all of your gestures towards me! I knew that you and this bastard have something going on behind my back!" I took Yuta's collar and punched him in his face.

"What the hell?" He whispered. I let his collar go and punched him in his stomach. He groaned in pain.

Sana immediately came to Yuta's aid, "Are you alright?" She asked him. Yuta nodded and that made me more angry. It hurts me to see this scene. "What the hell, Tae? Stop!" She said. I don't care if people are watching us right now.