t h i r t y - t w o

TAE'S POV

I looked at the most beautiful girl that is walking on the aisle. Her white gown and veil, the flowers that she's holding and the loveliest smile is what she's wearing right now.

She stopped infront of me when she reached me.

"Tae," she's crying. I'm crying. This day is the perfect day for our day. No one could ruin it. "I-I am so sorry." She ran away from me and I was left dumbfounded.

"S-Sana?" I heard my voice crack. Slowly by slowly, I can't feel my legs anymore. The lower part of my body became numb and I can't feel it anymore.

I sat on the first bench inside the church and pleaded God to make Sana come back. I cried, prayed and cried again. I prayed over and over again.

I told her, hold me tight, Sana. Why did she let go of me?

And I felt cold rain pouring down on me and I could hear echoes.

"Wake up!"

"Wake up!"

"Wake up!"

The voice echoed. And then earthquake was next. The tiles were smashed and the different sculptures of saints fell down and broke.

"WAKE UP!" said by the voice, even louder.

"AAHHHHH!" I sit down on my bed and covered my head with my hands because the chandelier was about to fall on my spot.

"Tae!" I opened my eyes and saw Sana. She's holding both of my shoulders and is looking at me straight into my eyes.

I was just dreaming? Wait, scratch that. I just had a nightmare?!

I was shooked and just stared at somewhere before I could finally realize that it's just a bad dream.

"Are you okay?" Sana hugged me and looked at me again. I nodded.

I noticed that my bed is wet. I looked at Sana and she's holding a bucket. So she tried waking me up with the use of cold water? No wonder the rain poured heavily in my dream. And I guess she's shaking me earlier because there's an earthquake in my dream.

Ugh, Tae, you must be tired. You're dreaming. I said to myself.

"I'll get you breakfast." Sana smiled and kissed my cheek before going out.

*

"Hey, noona." I greeted my sister when she got home. She smiled back. "Have you eaten dinner?"

"Yeah, I did." She nodded. "With Yoon Jae."

"As in, Yoongi's brother?" I am shook.

"Yeah. You know, he's kind. I have a crush on him." She said while smiling. Oh no, this can't be!

"But he's dating Sungyeon noona already!" I told her.

Her eyebrows crossed, "Don't you know that they already stopped dating?"

"Why?"

"It's not because of me. Sungyeon got sick of Yoon Jae's attitude." She smirked. Where is my sister's brain? She seriously needs it right now.

"Don't you know that they could still work that out? They have been dating for years already, noona!"

"Yoon Jae insisted, Tae." She sighed. "And can't you just be happy for your noona's love life?"