t h i r t y - s i x

SANA'S POV

I have not yet met my other friends. Yes, I am excited for them to see me. Same as me for them. I want to see them. But I don't think that they already know that I am here.

Tae is the only one that knows that I am here. That I came back. And it's because of him. Well, honestly, he's one of the many reasons.

I have 6 days more to enjoy my stay here. After that, I will come back to Japan and continue my daily life.

It'll be sad, though.

I do not have many friends there because I feel like not being friends with them. I'm much comfortable with the gang. Our gang.

Since I have no news about them, questions have been running through my mind recently. I have so many questions.

Is Tzuyu and Jungkook still a couple? What happened to Jin and Mina? Did Jimin chose Chaeyoung over Dahyun and they became a couple? Did Namjoon started dating Jeong instead of Jihyo? Is Hobi and Momo now officially a couple? Is Yoongi and Nayeon's wedding took place already?

What could their phynotepic looks be like now? Did Tzuyu color her hair just like mine? Did Jungkook started working out? Did Chae got taller? Did Jimin's hands became like Taehyung's? Did Mina's voice became louder? Is Jihyo's singing voice still the same? Did Namjoon gained weight? How about Jeong? Did her hair got longer? Did Dahyun became tan? Are Momo's abs gone? Did Hobi's dimples got deeper? Is Jin's shoulder got broader?

I know that if I'll see them, these questions will be answered. I don't know how to approach them. It's been 6 years since I last talked with them. Within those years, the gang and I never communicated. I would see their messages, but I will not reply back. My phone would ring 10 times a day and I will never answer their calls.

I don't really know what my problem is.

Mark is the only person who knows what happened to me. Of course he knew that I got successful. He contacted me and I told him what really happened.

Through him, I was able to look out for Tae whenever he goes to school. Even though they're not classmates, Mark still observes Tae.

He told me that Tae once ditched his class and went home. He said that Tae is not usually around. That's why the responsibilities that he should be taking care of was passed to Mina.

I suddenly symphatized for Mina fo that. She has to spend a night awake just to finish the workloads.

I was also informed that Tae should not be finishing high school because of his absences. But thanks to Mr. Choi, he did what he could do for Tae. Not until he died because something happened.

Tae wasn't able to go to college since no one will pay for his tuition fee anymore. His salaries were insufficient.

No wonder I saw him inside the convenience store. I'm glad that he's doing good, although life for him became cruel.

Apparently, my phone rang. My business partner is calling me.

"Hello?" He asked in Japanese. "Ms. Minatozaki?"

"Mr. Hasegawa," he's the same man in senior high. When I transferred to BYPU-Japan. He's my first seatmate. "I'm glad to be called by you."

"My team is ready for the launching of the branch there." He told me. "Contact me if you'll ever hold the launch."

"Is it possible for you to come tonight?" I asked him. "C'mon, Ryu, Japan to Korea is just a quick flight. Let's launch it tonight."