t w e n t y - s e v e n

SANA'S POV

I fixed Tae's collar and his tie. He smiled at me.

"You're a wife material, Sana." He teased me. I punched his chest softly and he replied me with a chuckle. "Would you be my wife?"

"Don't be like Yoongi, Tae." I answered him although I got tensed when I heard his question. I thought of it for a while and things fast-forwarded inside my mind.

I imagined me and Tae getting married. Having a children with Tae is a dream and we will make it come true. I can see myself with him while watching our grandchildren run around the garden. I want to see myself with him in the future so badly.

I felt Tae's lips on mine and I got surprised. He laughed right after he kissed me.

I hit his arm, "What did you do? We're in the school!" He laughed even more. "Control your lips, Tae."

"I can't. It feels like it wants to kiss you again." He smirked. I hit his arm more and more while he's laughing.

"Love birds! Hurry up! The candidates are lining up already!" Tzuyu said. She's so pretty today even though she's just wearing a dress that is above the knee and a cue number. She's really pretty. I mean, she's pretty everyday, but today, her aesthetics are so over the top! No wonder Kookie loved this evil girl.

"Go!" I pat Tae's back and kissed him on his cheek. He ran towards the door and they lined up together with the other candidates.

I got a text message from Dahyun, saying that they already reserved a seat for me and Kookie. I texted them back.

Kookie went to the restroom for a while and when he came back, we hurried towards the venue.

When we got there, Dahyun stood up on a chair and waved her hands widely. I can see Chaeng patting her leg. Maybe she wants Dahyun to sit down again.

We reached at their place. They are already holding the banner that we paid for. The design is beautiful though.

"I wish Yoongi could watch this." Jimin said while pouting. Such a cutie.

"He is." Nayeon answered him.

We got confused, "Yoongi rented three cameramen the other day, so he could watch this live." Our mouth all went 'o' when she explained that. Maybe his parents really love him because he gets everything he wants. We're the same.

"The parade is starting!" Jeong said and we all paid attention to the candidates.

"What is their number?" I asked them.

"Candidate number 13." Namjoon answered. 13?

"13? Isn't that an unlucky number?" Jin asked. Yeah, it's an unlucky number. Now I have a feeling that Tae and Tzuyu might lose!

"Keep your hopes high, guys! They will not lose because BYP loves them!" Chae motivated us. We all cheered louder when the candidates started to walk on the red carpet.

"Don't lose heart. They will win." Hoseok said. "I swear, they will win."

"How can you say that?" Momo asked him.

"It's obvious! Tae's clear foe is only Mark and that Hansol guy." Hoseok smirked. How confident.

"Hey! Here comes Tae and Tzuyu!" Jihyo interrupted us from talking to each other because Tae and Tzuyu are already walking on the aisle.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!! CHOU TZUYU!!!" We all shouted. We waved the banner and I saw groups of girls waving a banner for Tae as well. He will never lose his fangirls.