s i x t y

OMNISCIENT

The practice for the wedding ceremony went on for almost two to three weeks. The wedding organizer, Meriel, almost lost her head because some of the bridesmaids and groomsmen are not participating well. They are playing around as if it was just a joke.

"Sana," she called the bride and Sana walked towards her. She gave Meriel a smile. "Would you ask your guests to fix themselves or else you'll have to find another wedding organizer?" Meriel said with a pissed tone. Sana got scared with her mad eyes, so she told her guests to fix their lives.

The practice must be one hour only, but because of Sana's monkey-mannered guests, the practice took almost three hours. Breaks are not even included.

"Okay. Let's have a one hour break!" Meriel called for a break because of the stress that she's getting from the guests. Sana looked at the guests with disappointment. She thought that everything would go well.

"Let's go to the Street Cab." Sana told her friends. They followed Sana and Tae who are headed to an American fastfood chain in Myeondong. It's just across the church, so they just walked.

Sana sat down on the couch as soon as they entered. Tae sat beside her, crossed his legs and put his arms on the headrest of the couch.

He looked at her stressed fiancé, "Are you still fine?"

"Yeah, I am." Sana massaged her temples and closed her eyes. Sana and her fiancé already dyed their hair blonde before the wedding, as their promise. And Sana, during the free time, have already taught Tae how to speak in Japanese, so he will not be troubled to communicate with her parents.

"What do you guys want?" Hobi asked the couple. The other sat with the engaged couple, too.

"Anything." Sana answered with a hint of tiredness in her voice. Hobi looked at her with guilt. He knows that he's one of the groomsmen that played along during the practice.

"O-Okay." Hobi gulped. "Joonie, Jin, help me with the trays." The two men followed Hobi towards the counter. Nayeon and Yoongi weren't able to attend to the practice because Yoona is in the hospital. She has no sickness or what. It's just her regular check up.

"Have Yoongi practiced?" Sana asked her fiancé. Yoongi will be playing the piano for the wedding.

"I'm not sure." Tae shook his head. Sana is still massaging her temples. Tae took her hands off of her temple and took over the massaging thingy.

"If Yoongi won't be able to perfect the piece, Dahyun will do it." Sana opened one of her eyes and looked at Dahyun.

"What? Why me?" Dahyun frowned. "I don't want to play, squirrel!"

"You know how to play the piano, so I trust you. Plus, you're just a back up." Sana smirked. The three men finally came back with trays of burgers, fries and salads. They started eating their foods.

"Oh my gosh! It's just three days before your wedding!" Momo said excitedly. Mina and Jin didn't go to the practice today since they have to prepare the dishes for the reception. They have been busy.

"I am so excited!" Chaeng said with delight. "Have you checked your wedding dress, Sana?" Sana shook her head. "When will it be delivered?"

"Ms. Shin said that it will be delivered today." Sana answered. "But I don't know what time."

"Maybe later." Jeong said. "Do you have a make up artist already?"