f o u r t e e n - special chapter

SPECIAL CHAPTER!

YoonYeon's special chapter!

*

NAYEON'S POV

"Don't be too nervous," Yoongi said when he held my hand.

"I can't!"

"C'mon, Nabongs, you're just going to meet my parents. Why would you be so nervous about that?" He asked me. What the heck?! Is he freaking alright?!

"Because it's your parents, Yoongi!" I ranted. "You won't understand my situation, Yoongi."

He stopped from walking which made me more nervous. He's seriously serious right now.

He faced me with no expressions on his face. He neared his face to mine and whispered, "Trust me." And then we continued on walking. Actually, he's dragging me towards their house. I don't know where their house is.

And then we stopped infront of a three-storey house. There are two cars sitting outside of the house.

"Ya! Is this your house?" I pointed the mansion and he just nodded. I was left in awe. "Oh my gosh, Yoongi! You should've said that you're living in a mansion so I wore better clothes!"

"Ya, you don't have to." He said with his eyebrows crossed. "You're too pretty already. I don't want you to be overdressed and look like a Christmas tree. Simple clothes will do. I will make them accept you no matter what." He said and pressed the doorbell. A maid opened the gate and bowed at him. Wow, what a prince.

My prince. Kekeke.

"Where's appa and umma?" Yoongi asked the maid.

"They are at the dining area, seonsaengnim." The maid said.

"How about hyung?"

"Inside his bedroom."

"Call him. I have to introduce them Nayeon." The maid nodded and ran inside the house. Is Yoongi that powerful?

As soon as we entered the Min's mansion, I was jaw-dropped by the interior of the house. It resembles traditional and modern.

"Let's go," Yoongi held my hand tighter and we went to the dining area. My heartbeat raced faster than before. Not because of Yoongi's grip, but because of his parents. What if they will not like me?

"Appa, umma." Yoongi called his parents. His parents faced me and I seriously can't breathe.

His mom was surprised but his dad was not. Just like him, he didn't react. They are very similar. It's like I'm meeting the older Yoongi.

"Good afternoon." I bowed and smiled at them.

"Please, sit down." Yoongi's mom said. We sat down and another man entered the area. I bet that was Yoongi's older brother.

"Let's eat lunch." Yoongi's dad said. I've had goosebumps because of his deep voice.

"Before we eat lunch, I want to introduce to you Im Nayeon." Yoongi stood up. I am shocked.

"Sit down, Yoongi!" I whispered to him but he didn't even bother to look at me.

"Nayeon, this is my parents. And this is my hyung, Min Yoon Jae." He introduced. I stood up and bowed at them. I smiled as well.

"Nice too meet you, Mr. and jj.jMin. And Yoon Jae," I said with my trembling voice. "Good afternoon."

I saw Yoongi's parents smile, "Welcome to the family."