f o r t y - s i x

OMNISCIENT

Every day and every night, Sana did her best to move on from Taehyung. She focused herself with her work. She kept herself busy--to the point that she almost got hospitalized because she's not taking care of her health very well.

She moved to her own house after buying appliances, decorations and other stuff that will fill her house. On the other hand, her building is not done yet. Christmas, New Year and Valentine's Day had already passed, but still the construction of her building is not yet done.

Throughout those months, she successfully moved on from him. Whenever she sees him accidentally, although he won't see her, she's not feeling anything. Her heart wasn't racing anymore, the butterflies inside her stomach were finally gone and her mind wasn't going crazy.

But though she already moved on, she can't see the reason why she can't go back to her motherland. Everytime she thinks of leaving Korea, there will be a part of her heart that will ache. She got tired of leaving.

"Maybe because I loved this country very much. And the people in it." She thought to herself which made her smile.

It has been 9 months since her friends--especially Tae--didn't see her. They all knew that she went back. But little did they know, Sana has always been in their country. It's not that she's hiding from them, it's just total coincidence whenever they are at the same place and they are not able to see each other.

And now, she heard the news that Nayeon and Yoongi's child will be baptised. She didn't receive any invitation, but as a friend of the couple, she would go.

She took a stroll in the mall and looked for infant clothes and toys for the baby. She found out that it was a girl--thanks to her ways and sources.

Based on the picture that she saw from a social networking site where Nayeon posted a picture of their family, the baby has fat cheeks, chinky eyes, white milky skin and is a little bit chubby.

"This looks like Yoongi." She whispered to herself while zooming in the photo to the baby's face. "The baby didn't smile in the picture, though. This is totally Yoongi." She assured to herself while nodding.

She took a pair of clothes with a touch of baby pink on its edges. She smiled at the clothes--making her look stupid.

"I am very happy for them," she thought. "If we didn't break up, maybe we have a family of our own right now." She sighed and then shook her head. "Throw away the bad vibes, Sana!"

She took the pair of clothes and looked for a pair of shoes that will go with it. She even took a set of baby bottles, pacifiers and bibs. Too much, right? But for her, it will not cost her a lot of fortune. She's the CEO of her company, for Pete's sake! She got loads of money in her bank and tons of cash in her wallet.

She went to the counter and paid for what she bought. The paperbag seemed a little bit heavy while she's carrying it.

"Sana," she froze when she saw Jimin. She looked like she saw a ghost or something. He eyesmiled. "Let me carry those." He said and took the paperbag from her. They began walking.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him, still confused on what's happening.

"I should be the one that is asking you that." He said. "What are you doing here? And what's these?" He peeked inside the paperbag. "Baby clothes? You have a baby?!"

"N-No, it's not like that." She said, waving her hands as if she's saying no to him. "I don't have a baby."

"Then what are these?"