Chapter 7

Morning

"Mommy get up." Logan yelled yelled jumping on the bed. I turned over and looked at the time on my phone and it was five something in the morning.

"Logan, we were only asleep for five hours please lay back down."

"No mommy, I watch cartoons and eat cereal." He said laying down on me.

"Okay, go sit at the table and I will turn on the tv." I said and he crawled off of me and walked over to the table.

I turned on the tv to Disney Jr then made him a bowl of cereal and put it in front of him.

"Do you want milk in your cup?"

He nodded putting dry cereal in his hand.

"I will be right back. Your sippy cup is down stairs." I said and he nodded.

I walked out my room and closed my door. I walked down stairs to the kitchen and Matthew was in the pantry trying to get a pop tart.

"What are you doing?" I asked scaring him.

"I want a pop tart." He said and I nodded.

"Why are you up so early?"

"Because I want a pop tart."

"Well hurry up and eat it because you are not supposed to be down here in the pantry and you know that. Do you want mom and dad to fine out about you in the pantry?"

He shook his head no holding the pop tart in his hand.

"Then stay out of it."

He nodded and I opened the pop tart for him.

"Can I go in your room with you?"

"Logan is in there watching tv and you don't like Logan and I'm going back to sleep soon."

"Izzy is in your room. I want to play with her."

"She isn't up yet."

"I still want to go up to your room."

"You need to be nice or you are going back to your room. Okay?"

He nodded again as I grabbed Logan's cup.

We went up stairs to my room and he sat at the table with Logan. I poured Logan his milk then gave him his cup and laid back down slowly going to sleep on them.

Later.

When I woke up I looked at my phone and it was 11:32 then I looked over at the table and Matthew went to sleep on the floor and Logan had his head on the table.

I got up rubbing my face then picked them up and put them in my bed. As I was walking away Izzy woke up crying.

"Awe, what's wrong?" I asked as she got out of the bed.

"I have to pee." She cried holding my leg.

"Just go use the bathroom, come on, we can go together." I said grabbing her hand and then turned on the light.

I pulled her gown up and put her on the toilet then started to brush my teeth.

"Ew you farted." I said turning to her and she laughed.