Chapter 32

Later.

When I woke up, I turned over and Jr was behind me with his arms around me.

I smiled putting my head on his chest and his hands started to play with my hair.

"Hey, you finally woke up." He said and I smiled.

"Were you laying here waiting for me to get up?"

He nodded and I smiled again.

I sat up and wiped my face then went into my bathroom.

"Hurry up, I don't want to be alone." He said and I smiled closing the door.

I did what I had to do then wash my hands and face then brushed my teeth.

I walked back out and got back in my bed.

I sat in front of him and he looked up at me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said laughing.

"So what do you want to do?"

"Cuddle." He said pulling me towards him.

We laid back down and he turned on youtube videos for us to watch.

I put the cover over us and he started to play with my hair again.

I almost went back to sleep but stopped myself.

"I'm sorry about yesterday or the day before when we were in the basement. Noah told me what you said to him and I just wanted to say sorry. I was moving to fast and I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Its okay, I'm over it now."

He nodded and went back to playing with my hair.

"Why is your hair so long?"

"I don't know."

"You should get it cut. I was just playing with it but after the first five minutes it kept getting in my face and in my mouth and its not fun." He said wiping his face.

I grabbed my hair scrunchy off my table and put my hair into a bun.

"Thanks."

I nodded laughing then mom and dad walked into the room.

We looked up at them then Jr started to move over.

"Hey." I said because they were just standing there.

"Hey." Mom said and I laughed because she sounded way to excited.

"Dad how do you deal with moms hair being in your face?"

"I don't know. Its been a while now. I'm just use to hair covering my face when I go to sleep and wake up. Its kind of comfortable and it smells nice. Its like laying under a blanket and it blocks the sun from my eyes when I wake up."

"You don't tie your hair up when you go to sleep?" I asked because when I was little she always told me to put it up in a bun or braid it.

"Sometimes but he starts to play with it and I never fix it. So its his fault."

"No, I don't play with it every night. Sometimes you just lay down and don't do anything with it."

"Because I don't have to."

"You should." Jr said and she looked down at him.

"I don't think I should have to do anything with my hair because its mine. If he doesn't want it in his face he shouldn't sleep so close to me."