Chapter 23

Later that day.
Enya's POV

"Mommy." Logan yelled waking me up.

"Stop yelling." I mumbled turning the other way.

"It dark mommy, I not see you." He yelled and I sighed turning on my lamp and he was sitting on his bed crying.

"When did you get in your bed?"

He climbed out his bed and crawled into mine and sat on my lap.

"Are you hungry?"

He nodded putting his thumb in his mouth.

"No, you are not about to start sucking on your thumb."

"Aye, I say if he wants to suck, let him suck." Noah said turning on the big light to my room.

I'm guessing he turned it on to get my attention.

"Shut up and get out." I yelled laughing and throwing a pillow at him.

He laughed and walked out.

"Come on, let's go eat."

"He eat too?"

"Noah, Logan wants you to eat with us, come on." I yelled as I walked down the stairs.

"What are you guys eating?"

"I don't know, I will find something."

I opened both the freezer and fridge and looked for something.

"Want a hotdog?" I asked and he nodded going to my seat at the table.

I took a pot out the cabinet and put some water in with the hotdogs and let them boil.

I don't eat hotdogs or anything close to that but he likes them and so does Noah so I'm going to tell him to eat with Logan.

"Did you find something?"

"Yeah."

"What is it?"

"Hot dogs."

"Not what I was hoping for but I'm hungry so I guess I will eat it."

"Guys who want to go camping?" Mom yelled throughout the house as she walked down the stairs.

"Me." The twins yelled running after her.

"Aren't you going to be complaining the whole time? You are pregnant. You will have cravings." I said and she smiled.

"That when your father comes in."

"Okay, I want to go." I said and Noah nodded agreeing.

"No, I'm not going." Jr yelled running down the stairs.

"Yes you are. Everyone said yes so you don't have a choice." Dad said and he rolled his eyes.

"We are leaving tomorrow." Mom said and dad looked at her.

"I have to work tonight, when I get home I'm not going to be able to drive."

"You get home at like six in the morning. You can go to sleep and we can leave around three or two."

He nodded and picked up Matthew who wouldn't let go of his pants.

"Who sleeps where?" I asked.

"Jr and Noah in a tent, you Mikaela and Logan in one, and Matthew, your mother and myself in the last one." Dad said and I nodded.

"So we just are never going to school again right because we have missed like the last month."

"You all took your test, like the big test right?"