Chapter 15

Noah's POV

When I woke up I  turned to look at James to see if he was still asleep but he wasn't.

"Morning." He said sitting his phone to the side.

I sat up and walked into the bathroom but Jr was in there.

"Hurry up, I have to pee." I said and he looked up at me.

"Well I'm peeing so I can only go so fast." He said and I rolled my eyes walking back into the room.

"What's wrong?" James asked walking over to his bag. I didn't even see him bring a bag last night.

"Nothing, why?"

"Because you ignored me when I said good morning."

"Sorry, I did just wake up." I said sitting down next to him.

"You okay, you were crying in your sleep last night?"

"I was?"

"Yeah, what did you dream about?"

"I don't think I was dreaming. Like I didn't have a dream last night at all."

"Oh, I was worried. It wasn't bad but-"

"I'm done Noah." Jr said opening the door to my room.

"Hold on." I said to James and he nodded.

I went into the bathroom and did my business, and my morning routine.

When I walked out James was sitting on my bed reading something on his phone.

"Want to go down stairs for breakfast?" I asked and he looked up.

"Sure, is your mom making waffles?"

"I don't know, she might not even be here because she has work. Dad is probably making pancakes." I said and he nodded.

We went down stairs to the kitchen and Matthew and Mikaela were sitting at the table.

"Did you guys already eat?"

"No, we wait for mommy and daddy to wake up." Matthew said playing with his fingers.

"Oh, James cab you make them a bowl of cereal. I'm going to go see why they aren't up yet." I said and he nodded.

I went back up stairs and Enya was walking down the hall.

"Don't wake them up?" She said stopping me from opening the door.

"Why?"

"Because those four or five days you were gone they slept for maybe twenty hours all together. They are exhausted and I'm sure all they want to do is sleep."

I nodded and she smiled.

"Want me to make breakfast?"

"Please James made the kids cereal. I didn't think you or anyone would be up to make anything."

"Let's go. Before you wake them. Why are you talking so loud?"

"I don't know. Just come on." I said pulling her down the steps.

We went into the kitchen and James was standing against the counter.

"They didn't want cereal." He said and I sighed.

"Its fine, she is going to make waffles." I said standing next to him.

"I want mommy to make waffles." Mikaela said running up the stairs and Matthew followed so we chased them and they started banging on their door crying.