Chapter 39

*Double Update*

Later.

When I woke up, I was in a whole new room with my head on Jr's lap and Logan laying beside me. I looked up and Jr was asleep, Matthew and James were asleep in the chair and Noah was sitting at a desk playing with stuff.

"Finally, someone got up."

"Yeah, where are we at?"

"In moms office. She has a couch to sleep on when she works late if you were wondering why the couch is in here."

I laughed and sat up without waking Logan.

"I actually was wondering but it's common sense honestly."

"True. Mom ordered pizza."

"Where is it?"

"She should be bringing it up soon. She just walked out actually, she was telling me how they called and said they were down stairs."

"What floor are we on?"

"Moms office is on the forth floor but Mikaela and dad are on the second floor."

I was to tired to understand anything so I just nodded my head.

I stood up to stretch then mom walked in with dad and with pizza.

"Where is Mikaela?"

"She is sleeping. I'm going back down there in a few minutes. I had to help her carry the pizza."

I nodded opening a box and pulled the biggest slice out.

"Thanks." I said turning to mom and she nodded.

"Go sit over there and eat. I don't want greasy paperwork." She said pushing Noah and her chair to the couch.

"Wake up." I said shaking Jr.

"Why?"

"We have pizza." I said waving it in his face.

"Great. I was starving. Bye, I'm going to see Oliver." He said grabbing some pizza then leaving.

"Who is Oliver?" Mom asked

"The little boy with Leukemia that he goes to see." I said then Matthew woke up crying about having to pee.

"Come on, I will take you then we can go see Mikaela." Dad said walking out with him.

"Save Matthew some pizza." Mom said then walked out waking James from how the door slammed.

"Finally you woke up. I didn't want to wake you." Noah said and he rubbed his face then went over to the couch and laid down with Logan.

"James wake up." He said shaking him but James ignored him and continued to sleep.

"James please." He said louder and James pushed him away.

"Noah let him sleep. He is obviously sleepy." I said moving Logan to the chair James was just in then Noah laid on top of James.

I woke Logan up by moving him but it's okay because I wanted him to be up to talk to me even though he going to say the same thing over and over again.

"Logan do you want some pizza?" I asked and he nodded holding on to my leg.

I grabbed a small slice for him then sat with him in front of moms computer.

"What show do you want to watch?" I asked going to youtube.

"Mickey mouse." He said and I nodded typing it in.