She ruined it

Okay so as everyone may know Halloween is my favorite day if the year...

Anyways my sister is going over her dads house for a Halloween party, they asked if I wanted to go, I said no.

I don't fuck with her dad or his family. He isn't my dad so why bother.

Anyways I just moved back to Chicago about two or three months ago maybe four.

I don't have any friends to hang out with or anything so I was going to stay home and watch scary movies and stuff.

I told my mom I didn't want to go but she basically forced me to get ready.

I didn't want to go.

So she had me in a pissed off mood since like three this afternoon.

I didn't even put my costume on, that I spent hours making.

I was so fucking excited today before that happened.

I was going to be fucking mermaid man but NOOOO she just fucked up everything...

I'm not even in the mood for candy.

Then when she got home (yes she wasn't even at the fucking house) she was like why do you gave an attitude.

Like is that even a question.

She ruined my favorite day that I have been waiting for since Halloween ended last year.

But I'll probably update tonight, I'm not sure but I don't have anything else to do so it will most likely be up but it will be up really late.

Also I used all my chapters that I had typed up already yesterday, because I was so fucking happy so this weekend I might not update because I have to get back with like a few chapters ahead of the actually chapter that I'm posting....

I hope that made sense lol okay bye....

Love,-A