Chapter 27

(GUYS I'm so sorry the update is so late.... I have been really sick for a few days now and it really got to me today and I was basically asleep all day so please forgive me... I honestly forgot what day it was but I have had the chapter typed for a long time Now and I'm glad I typed it ahead of time because I wouldn't be able to update today if I didn't and I would feel more bad if that made since... Idk but I hope you enjoy the chapter and yeah I'm going back to sleep now bye....)

Morning.

When I woke up I got up and did my morning routine.

When I walked out Noah walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"Are you going back to sleep?"

"No, what's up?"

"I got bored and I heard you up."

"Oh, wanna do online shopping?"

He shrugged and I went over to my desk and he sat on my vanity stool.

"What's your favorite only store?"

"Um, I just look up stuff on Google and when what I'm looking for pops up I click on it and just go from there."

"Well, I don't. Mine is Shein but I order it on my phone most of the time."

"Then go to that one."

"No, wanna look at dresses?"

"For what?"

"Prom, weddings, just regular dresses." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine, want to look at guy clothes?"

"Yup." He said typing on the keyboard.

"What are you looking at or looking for?"

"Places to travel?"

"For what, like family vacations or like what? That's not clothes either."

"Family, but for when I have my own family. Like dad he takes us at least twice a year to some place really worth talking about."

"So you think James will ask to marry you."

"Some day, yeah. Maybe in a few years."

"So you have everything planed out?"

"Yes, everything from what ring I really want, and my size in rings, to what flowers will be on the tables."

"Can I see?"