Chapter 2

AN// ⚠⚠ BEFORE YOU START READING JUST KNOW, IM NOT CRAZY, I JIST NEEDED SOMETHING TO HAPPEN SO WHEN I PUBLISH CHAPTER THREE IT WONT BE ALL OVER THE PLACE⚠⚠ OKAY, ON TO THE CHAPTER BYE...

❤❤❤

Morning

"Boogie, get up." Dad said and I turned over and looked at him then sat up.

"You don't have to work?" I asked and he nodded.

"I have night shift today. I told you that." He said pulling the cover off his body.

"What time is it?" I asked and he looked at his phone.

"10:46, let's go eat. I'm hungry." He said and I nodded.

We went down stairs and both sets of the twins were sitting at the table.

"Mom is at work?" I asked dad and he nodded.

The doorbell rung and we all turned our heads to the living room where the door was.

"I'll get it." I said running to the door but before I could open it Dad's hand was on the door holding it closed.

"I'll get it." He said moving me out the way.

He unlocked the door and opened it and Tristan was standing there.

"Hey Hayes, can I come in and talk to Enya?" He asked and I slapped my hand on my face.

He is such an idiot.

"oh there she is with her sexy ass. Babe-"

"Where are you going? And she has a fucking name. Its not "Sexy Ass" its not "Babe" and you aren't welcome here and you cheated on my daughter." He said pushing him out the door way and onto the steps.

"See that's what I was coming to talk to her about. I was trying to say sorry and-"

"Tristan, stop. Your high and you don't care about what you did. Leave and go back to your girl."

"You are my girl baby, Enya, babe. You know you want to go back to my house and hit it for a few minutes." He said reaching for me but Dad grabbed his arm pushing him away from me.

He whispered something in his ear and he nodded and left.

"Get in the house." He said and I sighed turning to go in. He is mad at me but I didn't tell him to come over here. I don't even have my phone.

"He smokes drugs and you were still with him, how stupid could you be Enya and what did he mean by "hit it" do you smoke too?"

"Dad no, I don't smoke anything. Why are you mad at me. I didn't tell him to come over here."

"I don't care. He knows not to come over here. I don't want to have to hurt someone else's child."

"Dad he won't come back I promise okay, just please stop yelling at me. I did nothing wrong."

He sighed but calmed down and I looked up at him.

"Come eat." He said walking away and I walked behind him.

I sat at the table and Jr and Noah were laughing at me.

"Shut up, both of you before I take your stuff away." Dad said and they shut up real fast.