Chapter 29

James' POV (Short)

When I woke up the next morning I got up and brushed my teeth then I walked back to the bed.

I put my shoes on then my jacket. I gave Noah a kiss and he started to turn but stopped so I backed away slowly.

I went down the stairs and his mom was on the couch looking at her phone.

"Hi, are you leaving?"

"Yeah, I have to go check on my sister." I said and she nodded standing up.

"Bye sweetie. Be safe." She said giving me a hug.

"I will." I said unlocking the door.

I got in my car then waved. She shut the door and I drove off.

When I got home I walked through the front door and the house was a mess and I know for a fact I left it perfectly clean.

"Stacy." I yelled walking up the stairs to her room.

"What, I'm getting dressed."

"No you aren't, open the door." I yelled and she opened the door.

"What the hell happened to the house. I told you not to have anyone over."

"I got bored so I told Christina to come over."

"But what did I say?"

"You don't control me."

"Yes I do but you are such an idiot. I gave you one simple thing not to do and I know it wasn't just Christina over and I know its a boy in here but I'm so done. If you are pregnant go find somewhere to live because I'm not staying to help you because I have stuff to get done and you aren't getting in my way of doing that."

"James I'm sorry."

"No you aren't. When mom and dad come back don't try to kiss up to them because as soon as they come back I'm telling them and they were going to tell you the same thing I'm telling you right now."

"I don't need you anyways." She yelled as I walked away.

"Fine then leave. Go get help from the baby daddy."

She looked up at me and I just stood there watching her cry.

"You know. I knew you would be just like mom and dad. They never cared about me because you were the star child and the smart one. Everyone loved you and would look at me like I was dirt."

"I was never like that towards you. I gave you everything you needed. I took care of you after mom and dad started to go on these stupid trips. I was 15 Stacy, 15 years old, now I'm twenty and I can't keep taking care of you. You need to grow up and be a woman. I got a job for you because you never had money to go out with your friends, the money mom and dad sent to us wasn't for you to just spend it but I let you. You are acting like a bitch and you need to rethink everything then come talk to me. I have better thing to do and right now. I have to go plan stuff."

"What stuff?"

"My wedding and me going to college."

"You're getter married?"

"Yes but you wouldn't know because you never listen to what anyone but yourself has to say."

"I do listen to you."

"You don't or you would know and you wouldn't have had people over."

"James I'm sorry. Please don't leave me." She cried running to me.

"Please I'm so sorry, I really am. I don't want to be alone. I love you, please James I'm sorry." She cried hugging me and I sighed.

"You need to grow up." I said and she looked up at me.