Chapter 12

Enya's POV
Morning.

I woke up from Noah's phone ring with the most inappropriate song ever.

"Noah why is that your ringtone?"

"Its only for James now be quiet so I can listen to him tell me I'm cute."

"But you're ugly so James stop lying to him." I said into the phone.

"You are so fucking ugly Enya."

"I know, I'm a rat." I said looking at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Pop this pussy-"

"Stop, you have a dick." I yelled as he started to sing the song. That was his ringtone by the way.

"Shut up." He said and I put my head back on his arm.

They started to face time and James kept yelling at me to get off of his boyfriend.

He was joking but still he was serious.

"James, I will lay here all day and you can't do anything about it." I said and he flicked me off.

"Enya go make breakfast. I'm hungry." Noah said and I sat up.

"Come on, if you want me to make you food then get up." I said pulling his arm.

"Enya I don't wanna." He whined.

"Fine you won't be eating." I said then walked out to my room.

I sat down on my bed looking at the wall. I had nothing to do, everyone is asleep, I'm hungry, and I can't find my remote to watch tv.

I sighed getting up and walked down the hall to mom and dad's room.

I knocked before walking in and they were cuddled together.

I smiled taking moms phone to take a picture then I walked over to dad and tapped his shoulder.

He is a heavy sleeper but he wakes up instantly if you touch him.

He turned over and looked at me.

"You said you would come get me to sleep with you."

"Enya this is not the time. Go back to sleep or leave or something because I'm not about to deal with this." He said then turned back over.

"I'm sorry you're the one that lied." I said stepping back and he put the covers over his body.

"I'm going to sleep so if your going to stand there be quiet." He said and I sighed.

"I thought mom had to work?"

"She doesn't feel good, so please leave."

"Dad you said I could lay with you though."

"Then lay down and shut up Enya. I'm not in the mood today and you are in the house so why are you scared. Just lay down."

"I'm sorry, I'm going back to my room." I said and he sighed.

"Come here." He said sitting up and I looked back at him.

"I'm sorry okay. I know your scared because you have never been through anything like that but its your house, no one can control what happens in here except for the people that live here. You don't have to be scared and you shouldn't be scared. If you want to lay down lay down if not go find something to do but I'm tired and I'm going back to sleep, okay."

I nodded and he kissed my cheek then laid down.

I went down stairs to the kitchen and made me a bagel.