Chapter 8

HAPPY early HALLOWEEN.... HONESTLY HALLOWEEN IS MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY, I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY AND I HAVE BEEN HAPPY SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH SO WHY NOT UPDATE TWICE THIS WEEKEND.

On to the story.

❤❤❤

Enya's POV

When I woke up the next morning it was almost five but I went to sleep so early yesterday so I cant go back to sleep like I want to.

I got up without waking the kids then went down the hall to Noah's room and surprisingly he was up.

"Hey." He said looking up at me.

"Hey, why are you up so early?"

"I always get up early then go back to sleep and wake up around eight or nine."

"Oh, did dad call about momma?"

"Yeah, he said to bring everyone up there tomorrow after Sky comes to get Izzy."

"What time is Sky coming?"

"At like nine."

"In the morning?"

"Yup."

"Oh, can I lay with you?"

"Yeah, did you leave the door open for the kids?"

"Yeah, they aren't going to wake up until like eight or nine."

He nodded lifting the covers up and I crawled in next to him.

"Do you like Jr, like as a boyfriend?" He asked and I sighed.

"I don't know. I don't even know why i started to lean in. I mean lately I have been looking at him and thinking he is cute but some days i just want to punch him in the face because he is my annoying older brother. I don't really understand life when it does this to me." I said and he laughed turning the lamp off.

"Lets go back to sleep." He said pulling the covers over us and I used his arm as my pillow because he didn't want to give me the pillow.

❤❤❤

"Mommy." Logan yelled forcing my eyes to open.

"Mommy." He yelled again standing at the door.

"Yes?" I mumbled closing my eyes again.

I had one of those good sleeps. The really nice, long peaceful sleeps that makes you to tired to get up.

"Get up mommy." He said running to me and I sighed pulling the cover over me more.

"MOMMY." He yelled in my ear and I sat up.

"Thank god. He was messing my sleep up." Noah said turning over.

I picked up Logan and his pull up diaper was soaked and heavy.

"You arent supposed to go poo in your diaper." I said taking him to the bathroom in my room.

"Sit on the potty." I said taking the dirty diaper.

I wrapped it up in a bag then looked at him.