Chapter 11

Maddie's POV

"Mom, wake up." Noah said and I looked up at him.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Six in the morning."

"Why are you waking me up?"

"Can I sleep with you?"

"Yeah, just lay down." I said moving to the middle next to Hayes and he laid down.

We have a king size bed so all four of us fit but as the time went by everyone was in our bed and there wasn't any room left.

Jr was even in the bed and he isn't the one who ask to sleep with us.

It was just too much but I went to sleep between Jr and Noah and all the little ones were by our feet, even Logan.

❤❤❤

When it was the actual time for me to get up on my off days I couldn't move.

Jr was asleep with his head on my chest. Noah's head was in my stomach, one of the kids were hugging my feet.

Hayes was next to Jr and Enya was on top of him. Logan was on Jr's chest and stomach and Matthew and Mikaela were still by our feet.

The alarm for the house started going off for like two seconds then stopped so I knew it was Matthew.

He is the only one who knows the code.

I closed my eyes going back to sleep and I heard him walking into our room.

"Hay- awe look at them." He said laughing and they took pictures.

"I know, they are so cute." Nash said and I smiled a little but it wasn't noticeable.

"Can we wake them or should we wait?" Shawn asked and I opened my eyes slowly.

"Sister, your up." Matthew said walking over to me and I nodded turning a little so I was on my face was behind the pillow.

"Should we go wait down stairs and watch tv?"

I nodded again.

"Okay Bye." They said and I waved my hand and the door closed.

"Momma, I don't feel good." Jr said sitting up.

"Hayes. Wake up." I said shaking his shoulder.

"I'm not getting up Madison. I just got in the house at like five this morning."

"I'm hungry." Noah said.

"You can go make your own food."

"Mom please."

"My head hurts and my throat." Jr said and I sighed.

"Get up and go take something Jr and go make you something to eat Noah. I'm tired and I'm not getting up."

"Why is everyone still in the bed, when I went to sleep Enya was the only one in here." Hayes said turning to his side with Enya."