Who am i? (Ash's PoV)

They say that when you're about to die, you see your life flashing before your eyes. You don't hear anything, and everything but the memories is all faded. Well, that's no how I feel right now. I don't see any memories, all I see is theMaster Shadow Ball heading straight for me, and I was scared for a second, but then I saw Serena and the others coming towards me. Everything suddenly seemed like it was going on slow motion, as I looked at Serena and thought, she'll find me... I know she will... I whisper, "Don't worry, Serena..." as I screamed in pain and was shot over the edge of the cliff. As I fell, I looked up and saw all my friends looking at me. I saw Serena crying and I heard her screaming my name as I hit the water. The water flowed past my eyes and face as I hit the bottom of the river. It only took a few seconds for me to have all the air in my body leave my lungs. As my eyes closed, I saw the bubbles my breath had made, and a Silhouette of a Pokémon appear infront of me. And then, everything was black...

I started to be sort of aware of my body when I felt a hand on my back. My body was laying down on something hard, but my eyes wouldn't open. I couldn't hear anything, but I felt almost everything. Like I could feel it when my arms were slung around two shoulders, and when I was placed in a bed somewhere. The feeling was in and out, though. I could feel things for a certain amount of time, and then it would leave, but come back. When I finally felt my eyes open slowly, I could see a girl with short, honey blonde hair crying next to me, with a small yellow mouse curled up on my legs. There were two blondes, one a boy with roundly cut hair and a girl who looked young and had her hair partially in a side ponytail. The girl had a very small mouse like thing on her head, and the boy had glasses. "U-umm, are y-you ok?" I ask quietly. The honey blonde's head shot up. "Ash!" She tackled me in a hug. "Oh my god, I was so worried! I thought you'd never wake up!" She was squeezing me really hard. "P-please... let go... can't... breathe!" "Oh! Sorry!" She let go as I gasped for air. "It's fine. I just have two questions." "Yeah, sure Ash. What are they?" What was name? "Umm, who are you people, and... who am I?"