Crazy

I had a horrible nightmare. the worst part about it was the fact that I liked what I saw. the dream started with me in the meadow. The sky was dark and blank and it was in absolute silence. next a creature appeared, the creature that had thirsted for my blood just hours earlier. he stood at my neck and stuck his fangs through the vein. he had his fill but didn't stop and that was when the panic began.

I wormed on the ground and he left me for my three days of pain and when I awoke I knew what I was. one of them.

I knew this was wrong, I knew the chances were good i'd even up a vampire. I couldn't brings myself to give up a chance to see Edward though. I met him at the old Cullen house as arranged and he appeared seconds after my arrival.

"Relax. the blood gets silkier and more flavorful that way." I tried to, but what if Edward had already moved on and had another girlfriend. I couldn't bring myself to imagine the hurt but I still need to know myself.

He strolled over, building my nerves already bunched in my stomach. he put his hand on my neck and I felt nervous and uncomfortable all at once. he kissed my shoulder and licked his lips.

"Can we just get on with this?" I asked my voice cracking.

He sighed and planted another kiss. his fangs went down and I felt their pressure at my vein. I exploded inside. I wanted to throw-up and die all at once. he pulled away panting.

"That was delicious."

"You've had your fill. where is he?"

He didn't answer he lunged at my neck and released his deadly venom. he dropped me and I screamed in pain. my back seemed to break in the weird positions I was going to to make the pain stop.

"Oh no, what have I done?" He stood there and my day count down began.