Moving Out

"Be safe, don't speed, and use protection." Renee said helping me pack my bags. Me and Edward were moving, where to? He wouldn't tell me. I hoped Forks and then realized there was something there for me anymore. Unless of course I wanted to do high school again, which I didn't.

"Mom, you're worrying to much. I'll keep in contact."

"I hope so. Don't do drugs and please use protection."

"Mom." I finished the bag and zipped it up. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too sweety, use protection."

"I get the hint mom, no grand kids yet."

She smiled and kissed my forehead. I threw the bag over my shoulder and walked to the living room where Edward sat.

"Ready to go?"

He turned at the sound of my voice and smiled.

"Yep, you?"

"Yeah."

He stood up and walked over. I stood on my toes and pecked his lips softly. Edward took my hand and led me to his car.

"Bye honey!" Renee yelled from the door. I waved and blew her a kiss. I climbed into the passenger seat and Edward started the car.

"Ready?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

Edward backed up and drove. Away from Renee's house, away from Arizona, away from life as I knew it.

A/N

Short chapter, didn't want to rush events though I don't want it to seem..... what's the word for it..... prolonged I guess. You know, bring up petty issues to make the story longer so I would always like to tell you guys that around part sixty or seventy I'm going to bring it to an end, but maybe a sequel...