Save Me (Part 2)

I grunted as the needle went into my side for the second time.

"Her heartbeat is going and fast!" Edward yelled.

"Change her!" Jacob screamed.

"No, she's not dead yet." Carlisle inserted another needle into me.

"Take it out of her blood stream then." Jacob yelled pushing his way past the vampires.

"I agree."

"Get Jasper and Rosalie out of here." Carlisle commanded knowing they would be the two who wouldn't be able to handle the blood.

I yelled out as Carlisle stuck a needle into me and began moving it around. He found the spot he was looking for and drew some blood.

He threw the syringe on the table.

"She's going to lose a lot of blood, get me some blood!" Carlisle inserted another syringe into me and I squirmed. He did the same thing and I felt lightheaded.

Jacob stood over me glaring into my eyes.

"Stay with us Bella."

Carlisle continues the procedure until I passed out.

I didn't know if I was dead. I couldn't feel anything. I couldn't hear anything. I felt like I was in a dream. a shrieking of some sort distracted me. my body wouldn't move towards the noise.

I felt blood pulsing in my ears and I saw. I saw him.

I saw the car moving and swerve around the corner bound to crush me but stopped by his inhuman strength.

I saw him in my room that first night. standing there as I dreamed about him.

I felt his touch as he kissed me for that first time almost losing control.

I saw him leave me in the woods and disappear. I felt the breaking on my heart as I was left there to cry.

I felt the Volturi's gaze as I entered their layer.

"Clear!" I heard someone yell.

"C'mon Bella!" was another voice.

"Clear!" My body jumped and my eyes flashed open. what was this? was this a dream or reality?

Whatever it was my eyes opened and I was surrounded by Edward and Jacob and Carlisle and Esme and Rosalie and Alice and Emmett and Jasper. Seth and Leah and Sam and Embry and Quil. Laurent and James and Victoria and Harry.

"Clear!" came a yell for the second third time. my body jumped again and yet the gaze of all these people never left.

Another clear and c'mon Bella. my body was finally awake and I gasped before waking up and seeing Edward's concerned but perfect face.

"Bella!" He held my head in his hands and my breathing got heavy.

"Bella." he repeated rubbing my hair and kissing my forehead.

"That's enough lovey dovey stuff."

Edward laid me back on the table.

"She needs time to heal. I think she needs rest." Carlisle spoke.

Edward kissed my hand before leaving and Jake gave me a smile. I tried to sleep but all I could think of was of my near death experience.