The Weekend

School was out and towards the end of the week it seemed to got better. I made some new friends and the ones I made in the beginning were there too. I was ready for the weekend though and when it came I was more than happy.

It was Saturday and for once I felt the sun in my face. This wasn't Forks. I got up and Edward was laying on the chair, perfectly still.

"I know you're awake." I called from the doorway and Edward rolled over to look at me.

"You know me so well." He smirked.

I walked over to him and sat by him on the chair. He wrapped his arms around my waist and continued to lay down. I turned on the T.V and attempted to watch but his kisses kept me from focusing on anything.

"Where's Renee?"

"Her and Phil left this morning. They got into an argument."

"About what?"

"Phil wants more kids and Renee says she has plenty."

"Me?"

"Yeah." He kissed down my neck and the small amount of skin showing from my shirt.

"Edward." I scolded.

"Bella." He sighed his mouth still on my stomach. "I love you."

"I love you too." I got up with him following close behind and decided to make myself some breakfast. There wasn't much in the house so I settled for some cereal and milk.

Edward watched me closely as I took the cereal, poured it into the bowl, and added milk.

"Fascinating isn't it?" I questioned sarcastically.

"It really is."

Renee stormed into the house and Phil wasn't far behind.

"You're wrong Phil! wrong! wrong! wrong!"

"I'm wrong? we both know she's crazy, she ran away and got into a car accident. She 'died' for some months and then everything was back to normal!"

They were talking about me. I stood up, grabbed Edward's hand, and dragged him outside. Tears plagued the corner of my eyes and I couldn't catch my breath.

"It's okay Bella."

"I knew this would happen, everybody thinks I'm insane."

"I don't think you're crazy."

"That's because you were there, unless I tell everybody that I was a vampire and I'm married to one no one will understand."

Edward looked at my red face and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're fine, I trust you and who else do you really need?"

"My mom would be nice. Is he thinking about me?"

"No, me."

"You? Why?"

"He doesn't think I'm good for you, he doesn't think I'm a good addition to the house."

"If you leave I'm leaving."

"Renee said that, he doesn't care, you can leave if you want to."

"Then I'm gone."

"Renee says she'll leave if you leave. He says he still doesn't care, she's getting her stuff." Edward stayed silent and I knew why when Renee stormed through the door.

"Get your stuff we're leaving!"

"Going where?"

"Get your stuff Bella!"

I packed all of my stuff and Edward packed his stuff and we got into my mom's car.

"Where are we going?"

"Back to Arizona."

"Arizona! Why?"

"Bella, just ride."

Arizona meant sun and sun meant no school for Edward and possibly no Edward at all.