Dream

He moved his hands slowly up both my thighs. I can feel heat coming from his hands and shake my head. This isn't right. This isn't Edward.

I try to make myself stop this dream and yet I let him reach my shirt and slip it over my head. His lips coming crashing down on mine and he kisses to my navel and stops.

I look up at his brown eyes and wonder how at such a young age they can hold so much beauty. His firm hands grasp my waist and pull my body closer to his.

I can feel swear droplets as I am squeezed between his arms and chest. He's over two hundred degrees and I can barely feel my body anymore.

In a falling motion I slip out of his hands and hit the floor.

I sense movement all around and I feel the ice touch. He runs a hand over my skull and murmurs something like are you okay.

I let his hands work over my body. He grabs my butt roughly and I moan slightly. He kisses down my neck and his breath is like ice.

My torso is bare and he removes my shorts. I am now his and only his. I make my this claim to him and yet I can feel the eyes of the previous man on me. I can feel his warm touch under the frozen cooling sensation.

I wake up and shake my head. Where's Edward when you need him? I walk to the kitchen and make myself some cereal and eat while my body is on fire.