The Real World

Edward's P.O.V

I doubt she understands. I doubt anyone except my family understands. I want her blood more than I want to live on this curse Earth. Every smile and kiss I give her is just a mask to hide my desires.

She looks delicious this morning. Shorts and a shirt and I can see the blood beneath her neck. It pulses so beautiful and she looks over at me. I force a smile on my lips and then it becomes genuine when I see her smile. I love her smile and her eyes and everything about her.

I want more than anything for just a sip though. One small drop of her blood to make my life complete. She sits in my lap and I hold her in place. I kiss up and down her neck and bite gently. One bite.

"Take it." She says pushing her hair back.

"Take what?"

"A sip."

"A sip? Of your blood?"

"Yeah."

"I'll never be able to stop."

"Isn't it better than wondering and never tasting. You'll be fine, I trust you."

I approached her neck with caution and sunk my teeth into the thin flesh. She flinched and I made sure to keep my venom in. I had never been so fulfilled in my life and after life.

I couldn't take my fangs off the center point where her blood was pulsing. I went deeper and deeper into her neck and are gasped. I pulled back quickly and hit the wall.

"Sorry." I begged. She fell to the ground holding her neck. She regained herself and stood up.

"It's okay, how was it?"

I chuckled, "pretty good."

I took her by her waist and led her to the bedroom and laid her down to cure her lightheadedness.

A/N

Okay how did you guys like my Edward's point of view. I will probably have more of Edward's point of view but not as much as Bella unless that's what you guys want ily bye.