Explanations

"We don't really have to do this, I mean I could live with you Edward."

"No, Bella."

"What does that mean?"

"Everyday vampires risk getting exposed, running with a human only speeds up this process."

"How?"

"Humans have needs, vampires have needs."

"I'm scared. what if he sends me back? to Arizona? Edward, answer me!"

"What do I tell you Bella?! everything's going to be perfect! I don't know. okay, I'm as confused as you are."

"You don't have to yell Edward!"

"I'm sorry!"

"You're still yelling!"

"I'M SORRY!"

"What are you so stressed about?! all you have to do is read people's minds and wonder around, I'm a teenage girl Edward!"

"Your point being!"

"You have no reason to be stressed out! you have no reason to yell at me! I didn't do this!"

"You didn't do this?! ha! if it weren't for your tempting vampires with blood, we wouldn't be here!"

"Because I wanted to see you! you're the one who up and left me! I love you Bella, Bella you're my life! I love you so much I'm going to leave!"

"It was for your safety!"

"It was for your safety! you gave me so excuse about Jasper but I know the truth. I know that people would think Carlisle and Esme are to young. you didn't do this for anyone but yourself."

"That's a lie! if I hadn't left you'd be dead!"

"What's that suppose to mean!"

"I couldn't stop myself anymore Bella! I....I came up to your room ready to kill you. That's why I left!"

There was a silence as I took in what he was saying.

"Edward?" I called, he didn't answer.

"Edward?" I called again. He only turned to look at me.

"Am I safe?"

"You're never safe with me Bella."

"I don't believe that."

"Bella-"

"No Edward listen. you could have killed be but you didn't. I may not be a hundred percent safe, but you would never hurt me."

"You don't know that."

"Yes I do."

He laughed, "why must you be so stubborn Isabella Swan?"

"You made me this way."

We stopped in front of Charlie's house.

"I can't do this Edward."

"Yes you can. just stick to the story."

"Will you be with me?"

"I'll be listening to Charlie's thoughts. it'll pretty much give me the conversation."

I got out of the car and walked up to the front door. I hesitated and then knocked.

Charlie opened the door with his police uniform on."

"Bella?"

"Dad."

He hugged me. this was the first time me and Charlie had been like father and daughter in a long time.

"I was worried sick about you. jake told me you'd gone walking and got mauled."

"Yeah. I didn't know where I was for a while."

"We had a funeral. Most the town knows the story though."

"That's good. can I come in?"

"It's your house."

I walked behind Charlie who sat on the chair.

"I though I'd never see you again Bells. I'll spend more time with you, we'll do things you want to do."

"Thanks but I think I'll be busy proving to people I'm not crazy."

"No one thinks you're crazy."

"How's Renee and Phil?"

"Good, she'll want to hear from you though."

"Okay, i'll call her later. can I go upstairs?"

"It's your house Bella."

I walked past Charlie and up the familiar stairs. I walked into the room I had known for only a year. it was familiar minus the stack of unwashed clothes. I decided I needed to get in the rhythm of things.

I piled the clothes from my and Charlie's room and walked downstairs to wash them. I went to the kitchen and started on dinner. there wasn't much in the house so I decided to call for a pizza.

"Already working bells?"

"Yeah dad."

"Is that Edward fellow gone?"

"No, he's back in town." Charlie clicked his teeth.

"I don't want you around him Bella."

"But dad." I protested.

"I don't want to hear it Bella. I almost lost you once because of him I refuse to let it happen again."

"You can't keep me from seeing him."

"I can't? how about this? you're grounded."

"Dad!"

"For two months. I'll make it more if I catch you down there Bella."

"That's not fair!"

"Life's not fair! go upstairs."

I stormed upstairs surprised at the fact that I had been home for thirty minutes and already I was grounded.

Edward snuck in through the window with a grin.

"Charlie has shot guns."

"I come with a natural bullet proof vest."

"This isn't fair."

"He was right, life's not fair."

"It's fair for those who don't have it."

"Bella, you don't want to be one of us."

"Yes I do."

"And this time you can tell the Volturi and we can be together."

"Bella, you would risk everything for me again?"

"Yes, Edward I love you."

"I love you too."

He grabbed my back and pulled me forward to kiss me. he kissed me gently at first and then got rougher. he grabbed my back firmly and pushed me against his solid cold body.

My heart was doing back-flips. I grabbed his neck and hair. he kissed my throat and the base of my neck.

"I love you Isabella Swan."

"I'm crazy about you Edward Cullen."

I kissed him some more and eventually I ended up sleeping next to him.

(Author's Notes)

This is a long update because I know you guys missed me. (not really) I'm trying to update the book more often but I just published my other book TWILIGHT WOLF PACK PREFERENCES read it when you get a chance so yeah. Vote, comment, and follow. thanks.