•hinata shōyō 🐚

Birthday present

-

"Woohoo!" You cheered while jumping out of your bed, smiling widely as your alarm clock woke you up.

Glancing at your calendar, you saw the date and a neat handwriting that wrote:

Babe's birthday! <3

Grinning like an idiot, you changed into your uniform and headed to Karasuno High.

-

Your eyes automatically scanned around for a mop of orange hair. Skipping along the hallway, your eyes scanned year 1 class 1 and realized that he was studying for a upcoming test.

Gripping the tickets in your hands, you hopped in joy in front of him and startled him.

"Woah! Jeez, don't scare me like that, (Y/N)-chan!" He gasped, but later smiled at your pretty and cute face.

"Happy birthday babe," you whispered in his ear, making him flushed red immediately. "Y-you remembered?" He smiled widely.

You frowned and said, "Of course! You're my boyfriend, Shōyo."

"That's right," he grinned sheepishly and you took that as your cue to hand the tickets to him.

"6pm, National Stadium," you said and skipped out of the class, leaving a flustered and excited ginger smiling like crazy.

-

"Thank you!! I love you so much (Y/N)!" He gushed as you two stepped into the stadium, getting ready to watch the national Japan team play.

Hinata would occasionally squeal and scream 'awesome!' and 'amazing!', making you smile at how cute he was.

The match ended with Japan's victory, and he was beyond happy and cheered loudly while jumping up and down, making a few spectaculars gasp at his height of jump.

"Calm down," you chuckled lightly and he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

"Come on it's getting late, we should go," he grinned while leading you out by your wrist.

-

As the two of you walked home hand in hand, you couldn't help but blush at how he was holding your hand.

"Here, we've reached!" He announced and gave you a long hug. Before he walked away, you stopped in your tracks and turned towards him.

As he was walking away, you quickly called him. "Shōyo!"

You sprinted towards him and pounced at him like a bunny. He shrieked but managed to catch you, and now your legs were wrapped around his waist.

"Y-yes?" He asked with a tomato colored face, and you could hear how fast his heart was thumping.

Before he could speak again, you planted a kiss to his lips, making him widen his eyes and squeeze your perfectly shaped thighs.

You pulled away with your face red and smiled awkwardly. You were about to apologize but couldn't do so when he dropped you on the ground, making you almost fall.

You regained your composure and he cupped your face and kissed you hungrily. You felt as if you were floating and responded to the kiss.

You two eventually had to pull away and stared into each other's eyes, and he whispered while hugging you, "That was the best birthday present ever, I love you."

"I love you too, so much."

-

Aye!! Here's the ball of sunshine in my pocket - Hinata :))))))