•yaku morisuke 🍼

5 years. it has been a good 5 years ever since you graduated from nekoma. it has been tough as you were named as the 'pregnant girl' in the school. it was not your will to get pregnant, apparently some guy did dirty things to you when you were in your third year and eventually you had a child.

  you often received judgmental stares and dirty looks from students, which made you really depressed but what can you do? nothing. and you were glad that you gave birth before graduation day, but got booed when you received your certificate of graduation.

  now you got accepted into a high paying job as a accountant and your daughter is already 4 years old. she had beautiful and silky (hair color) hair with green eyes that shines whenever she sees you.

  you lived a comfortable life right now, able to pay for all the electricity and water bills and provide good education for your daughter. however, from time to time, when you see couples walking on the streets, you could not help but feel the emptiness in your heart.

  sitting on the couch, you were watching tom and jerry with your daughter when your phone buzzed. it was a text sent from your ex classmate, (random girl's name), saying that there will be a reunion party tomorrow evening. many people stated that they will be going in the group chat, and you simply said an 'ok' before going upstairs to find a dress.

-

  it was 5.30pm, and you were just about done with your outfit. you wore a white dress with some parts of baby blue at the end of it. you decided to bring your daughter along too, and she was wearing a blue dress with white crystals decorating the end of it. you both looked like sisters now.

  as you walked along the streets, you could see admiring eyes falling upon you and your little sweetheart. you headed to the destination - the big mansion at the end of the street.

  the gates were opened, hanging balloon words that said 'nekoma graduates 2k15'. you walked past the gates, seeing many familiar faces and gave you stares that were different 5 years ago.

  ignoring their stares, you mentally awed at the grand mansion ahead of you. it was really huge, almost 7 times the size of your house. there was a rectangular pool in front of the house, and some people were already swimming in it already. flowers and balloons decorated the place and fairy lights hung around the house. it was truly a magnificent sight.

  your friends waved at you and motioned you to join them. you smiled brightly as you made your way to them, but your little daughter was hiding behind you.

  "hi, (first name!" they greeted warmly. they were one of the few people who gave your their utmost support in your darkest times, and you truly appreciated that. "is that your sweetie? she's such a beauty like you!" another friend charmed.

  you bent down to meet your daughter's eye level and encourage her to greet your friends. "come on baby, don't be shy," you stroked her cheek and she hesitated for a moment before waving a hi to your clique.

  they all chuckled and you continued the conversation before deciding to head into the mansion for a drink.

  somehow your daughter got along really well with your friends and you decided to walk around a little, enjoying the night.

  as you walked into the house, loud music blasted and your eardrums hurt. people were dancing and some were drinking alcohol. you made your way through the crowd and grabbed a drink, only to hear your name being called.

"isn't that (first name)? she still look at pretty as ever."

"weren't you friends with her, yaku-san?"

you snapped your gaze towards the person who said that, and your bright (eye color) eyes landed on someone with almond colored hair and silver hair, accompanied with many different types of people. they looked like cats to you.

that's when you remembered, they were the volleyball team back in high school. you stared at the matured cats as they stood still, looking at you from head to toe. your face flushed as you quickly made your way to the exit, looking for your friends and daughter with a cup of drink in your hand.

  "(first name)!" a faint voice called out. you stopped in your tracks and spun around, only to see yaku running towards you.

  you blinked and felt your heart flutter. you always had a crush on the almond haired lad and seeing him again was a dream come true to you.

  you sucked in a sharp breath and gave him a small smile, which he found it gorgeous. the both of you stood in silence, the background music playing and you fiddled with your fingers while he adverted his gaze to the ground.

  "actually, (first name)-"

  "momma!"

  yaku was interrupted by your daughter's cheery voice. you could see his eyes holding disappointment in them.

  "so you're married i see," he forced out a smile. "well, i guess i'll see you later then!" he turned around with a fake smile but you weren't going to let him walk off like that. you grabbed his forearm and stopped him.

  "i'm not," you explained firmly. he looked at you with confusion in his eyes and stared at the little child behind you.

  "then?" he furrowed his brows. you explained everything to him, and his eyes fell on the toddler. he picked her up and smiled.

  "can i volunteer to be her dad?" he grinned and you giggled. his cheeks flushed to a light shade of pink as you giggled along with him.

  meanwhile in the background.

  "they sure do look like one happy family," kuroo smirked.

  "yeah. he's really good with kids."

  "that child wouldn't be the only thing he'll be good with tonight."

  "kuroo, shut up."

-

well i tried...